Reviews for My Perfect Guy
that's really cute :)
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I really like #10... And I heart the Dark Knight reference _
Anniina chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I like it, but It's just like Snow Empress's story, only it's hermione writting and not ron . . .
Trude chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this is really cute
CowahBull chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I've read a story just like this called My Prefect Girl...was that you that wrote it or was someone copiying your idea?
Sailor X1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
"It was a deep seated, well hidden desire to be a normal teenage girl..."

Love it. Makes her so fabulously human while still staying true to her character. So many fics make Hermione out to be this pefect and wise indivudual. While she IS crazy smart as well as impossibly sensible, she's NOT flawless.

I'm impressed with your writting style over all (ive been sifting through your one-shots). It's a bit difficult to find a grammatically intact piece. Well done.
ronNmione chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
aw... jeez! *wipes eyes*

I love it.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
very nice! congrats. this was very very nice. and yes, a relatively nice fluff. i think the whole idea was very original, and the twist at the end, the best part!

laenamoradadeHERMIONE
Broken Rain chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
hehe, cute _ I like it :)

xox
Saturn's Candlesticks chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
aw, this one is so cute! _ i love it
Mrs.Grint13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I don't know if my review went through or not. Anyway I liked your story. I especially liked number 10. By the way Rupert Grint IS drop dead gorgeous. He's hot and sexy.

PhoenixWings13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Cute! Added to favorites.
Snow Empress chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Aw! That was so incredibly cute! I absolutlely loved, and really hope that you'll be bringing out another fic soon. I'll definately look at your other stories and look out for any new ones, i am hugely impressed.
ForgivenOrForgotten130 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
One word and one word only: AW!
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 5/20/2006