Reviews for Muppet Mayhem
Cassandra A chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
This was really cute. I love both the Muppets and the X-men. Very nice. I would not mind reading another X-men/Muppet crossover if you feel like writing one. I enjoyed reading this. Well done.
T'ChallaOroro chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
Very amusing. I have not read a story that has made me laugh as much as yours did in a long time. Thank you for posting it!
J.R chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
im a very happy person now. I can live the rest of my life in satisfaction now that i have read muppet mayhem. It's safe to say i love you! Will you marry me? :D please?
mrmistoffelees chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
FUNNY! Do some sort of sequal, maybe where the X-Men or Logan finds one or more of the Muppets in X-Men uniforms.
Little Miss Nintendo chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
I'm so glad I found this story again. Believe it or not I couldn't stop thinking about it. I've been looking for a while, but this has got to be the greatest weird crossover I've ever read. (Lol) I loved the way it was written, (very well, I might add) and I loved the way you portrayed the characters. It took some...genious I guess, (P) to get something as good as this out.
Thanks for taking the time to write it.
P.S. Loved the parts with Wolvie especially. D
Cole chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
When did you decide to write *9* chapters? ::slightly horrified, but too amused::
Did well though. Its kind of scary thinking of Sinister as Henson...
Lupine Draconis chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
He he he!

Very funny and very cool.

Loved the fact that animal was obsessed with Wolverine you could almost believe that Logan was scared of Animal, he he he (evil laugh, bordering on insane).

Lupine Draconis
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
A very- for lack of a more fitting word- INTERESTING crossover. Also interesting is whatever made you think of it... was it caffeine? Sugar? I've heard of the both of them doing strange things to people...
Beth chapter 9 . 7/21/2003
that was a really cute fic...I like how you even got Harry Potter in there!
vBATSv chapter 9 . 7/5/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Although, I was kinda sad that Kurt wasn't in it. He almost looks like a Muppet, doesn't he? I love Animal, he's my favorite, and thanks for including the Swedish Chef!
Baby-Cellophane chapter 9 . 5/27/2003
i have died from laughter and will send you the bill for the funeral shortly

funny story, i LOVED it.

ciao!
The-Oddish chapter 9 . 3/20/2003
"Wolverine! Wolverine! Wolverine!" Ah, I loved this... totally mental, honestly... muppets!
The-Oddish chapter 6 . 3/20/2003
Love it. Love it. Love it. I'm going to keep reading now.
The-Oddish chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
You're nuts! Absolutely insane! And this is really quite an amazing fanfic. Good on ya.
Psychedelic Penguin chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
When I read the title, I had my suspicions, because: 1. Someone else had written an X-Men/Muppets fanfic... was posted on the Comic Book MSTings site (the only site of it's kind, it seems, which is unfortunate). But this one was actually funny.