Reviews for Who You Gonna Call?
Slenderbrine chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Hello. I am a Grammar Nazi. The correct spelling of PKE is Psycho-Kinetic Energy.
Thank you.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
DAMN IT! Cliffhanger! I want to see them talk! Again, I realize this chapter was last posted in 09 but I seriously hope you will come back and finish this up.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Oh wow. Lots of stuff happening in this chapter and I love it all. Just one thing. You switch from writing in third person to first person a few times. It's nothing major but it can be a little confusing. It was nice to see into the character's heads for a few seconds though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Hm. Interesting. Glad to see Wulf. He is awesome!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
To Dragon of Dispair, make sense.
To Doctor Egon, part of me wishes the Ghost Busters or Slimer would figure out what is going on with Danny but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Nicely done.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Nicely done. However, I can see the editited version has not been put up yet because there is one moment where Jack is talking and there is the comment "(Insert Statement Here)". I've done that a couple of times as well. Also, "Egon, what have I said? If you want to live on Earth you have to speak the language," This seems more like a Peter thing to say since Ray seems to speak the same language as Egon from what I recall. Anyways, nicely done.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Nicely done. Again, character voice was perfect although it would have been nice to see a little more detail around what the area looks like (like the Nasty Burger) or what Sam and Tucker look like. Other than that, nicely done. I liked Whitewash and I am curious about the trap. In one episode, it was stated that when the trap contains multiple ghosts, the ghosts merge but other episodes completely disprove that. So I'm wondering what sort of trap the GB are using.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh my gosh. This is awesome! But you haven't updated in a while so I'm wondering if this story is abandoned. That would suck since you paid a lot of attention to detail even with just describing everyone. Even Slimer! The characters' voices come through really well and the plot is interesting. So I strongly recommend you pick this back up.
Just one thing though. You switch tense in the last few paragraphs of this chapter. For the most part the story is in past tense but the end is in present tense.
Levitarius chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
UPDATE!
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
yeah I agree about Danny needs a good fight scene. this is awesome. I get what is going on and I know next to nothing about the Ghostbuster (especially before this fic-didn't know anything cept their theme song and the fact they work with a ghost) So you are an awesome writer. can't wait for the next chap!
Phantom-Akiko chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
I searched for a crossover story with Danny Phantom and the Real Ghostbusters and found yours xD And I like the idea I don't think I could write one myself, because I don't know the Ghostbusters that well...

The explanations are a little annoying if you know both series, but are surely useful for the peolpe who don't know one of the series

Maybe I am also used to another writing style, but it's your first fanfic, right?

I always wondered what would happen, if the Ghostbusters meet Danny Phantom

And I wonder what would happen, if Dan Phantom breaks out xD

You made Danny a lot stronger, but I think that Dan is still stronger than Danny...
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
Please update. This is a good crossover.
Monica Moss chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
Hey, I love this story! Is there any chance you could update anytime soon?
Aslook chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE! This is a great fic and I want to know what happens!
T-REX the TWIZZLE chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
i really hope you update soon