Reviews for Return of the Jedi , A Parody
valbino chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
awesome.

LOL

"COULD WE SKIP AHEAD A FEW HUNDRED YEARS PLEASE"

is my favorite line

x]
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
ah man, that was hillarious. I very nearly broke out laughing while in the library. I'm eagerly waiting the next chapter, PLEASE UDPATE SOON!

Blaze
valbino chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
oh jeez...

pants'd with the force.

yeah i can see nien nunb as a mexican.

just one big LOL all over the place.
valbino chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
...lolol.

8D

(my only question is: WTF is KFL?)
Cyanide Wolf chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
please write more, I was enjoying reading that. I love parodies and especially parodies that follow the origional story line with their own take on it. ie- this one. I want to hear the end of it and I'm sure that other people do too, so please, please, please keep writing...*pretty please, pretty please*
darth chunky chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
lol...this is so feakin' awesome.. XD
WolfCipher7 chapter 9 . 12/17/2007
LOL-humory goodness!
Skywalkerfarm chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Very funny! I had a good laugh reading this story. Update now!
valbino chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
"“A command ship has penetrated the shield and slid in deeply on Endor.” Vader reported."

That definitely put my mind in the gutter mor than it should have . LULZ. o.O...the ewoks...are now...terrorists? *runs off screaming*

hilarious
Kelaria chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
Hahaha I loved the Darth Vader quote! :P And their brilliant tactic to avoid going the extra 40 feet AROUND the base... LOL So many product placements (you sure you're not getting paid to write this?) Hee )
valbino chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
... ... ... / hahahahaha! *faves* I really need to get to work on my Star Wars ideas...*_* but this is funny. It brightened my day :D
Geriatric Yoda chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Good start to this! I'll try and read the rest as soon as possible!
Zonk for the people chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
HAHAHA ! That was funny , but what is the deal with the title toronto maple leafs , it don't have anything to do wit the leafs ? Strange , but will look for more updates !
WolfCipher7 chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
LOL! I'd like a box of cereal with my face on it too, Luke. Actually, no I wouldn't... Not at all. :-)
Kelaria chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
Hehe! I giggled all the way through it - thanks for updating! Loved Sidious spinning in his chair while sleeping... MORE! )