Reviews for Far From Home
TrueMate chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Hello! I have just finished reading ur story, and I have to say, I absolutely love it! Please, please, Please update soon and I will keep reviewing!
Aven92 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Wow, this is a really intense fanfic! Please update!
Kagome lover chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Great story! Please please continue it. :)
Aimme62 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Oh, you make me so mad! This fanfiction is so cool. Hurry up and make the next chapter. In dying here!
Myou-Bakura chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Ouchies. If Kagome isn't careful, Kouga is going to end up killing off two characters!
ROLOGIRL500 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Aw..Koga sounds like a bad guy. Oh well, for the sake of inukag, I will have to suffer. lol D

mimi008 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
great job! It's keeping me interested, and it's not just some bland fluff. I like the different plot change.

update soon!
Pickle-c.o chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
You'd think she would know better than that... but I guess that's what happens when you're in love. Good story so far! Please update soon.
InvisibleRain chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Awesome fic you have here. I really like the way you're writing this. Personally I see Kouga more like how you write him than as a playful wolf that he sometimes seems like. Thanks for doing a good job :)
VirginiasGirl chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
good please update soon
Ryguy5387 chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
The past tense is great... it still read nicely. This story just keeps getting better and better, although I wish Kagome could've gone to see Inu-yasha and made it back without Koga noticing. Oh well. This is a fanatastic chapter! Update soon!
Myou-Bakura chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Kouga deal a deathblow? Yeah right, well whatever, UPDATE! I want to see where this is going. Usually it's Shippou with Kags. Having Kirara makes it different, that's for sure.
VirginiasGirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
good please update soon the anticipation of another chapter is gonna kill me
Vegetas-Princess chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Yep, Inuyasha's gonna be one furious hanyou when he wakes up, that he is. (Way too much rurouni Kenshin, forgive me.) Anyway, very interesting start, I can't wait to see where you go with it! Keep up the good work!
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Another fun-filled story! Yes! I like your use of present-tense. This reads very smoothly, so far. Kouga seems a little overly-pushy, but it definitely works for this, so I don't mind it at all. This is very promising. Please update soon!