Reviews for Too Much Time On My Hands
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
Knees can't be dislocated, those can only be broken...
Guest chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
Loving this! The Crepe professor/ bath chapter was HILARIOUS. I liked Harry meeting Hermione at the gifted kids' school, and Harry having fun with Remus and Sirius. Sadly, this is getting a little too OOC for me to continue. I can't see 17 year old Harry putting the whole Voldemort plan on the shoulders of 10 year olds. Also, if there's one house that bridges the gap between Slytherin and Gryffindor, it's Ravenclaw, not Hufflepuff. Harry would be the Ravenclaw with an inner Slytherin, Ron would be Gryffindor, Neville Gryffindor/Hufflepuff, Hermione Ravenclaw. Harry's best bet would be to make friends with Malfoy (the Slytherin) and play down his friendship with Hermione.
gypsygirl368262 chapter 21 . 10/17/2017
I would never be able to be a Puff
gypsygirl368262 chapter 16 . 10/17/2017
my brain hurts
someone else chapter 26 . 10/6/2017
i hope you sort your stuff out and live to a better tommorow. and write more fanfic. good luck!
RandomThingz123 chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
That is basically Snape, right in one!
pupstarstar chapter 21 . 8/19/2017
That would really build your self-esteem.
pupstarstar chapter 14 . 8/19/2017
poor Harry
pupstarstar chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
Dramatic much? :-)
mas3th chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I like the idea for this story, but things seem a little too easy for him. When you ramp up the hero's power, the enemy's has to go up likewise.
DaveC chapter 26 . 7/3/2017
Hi good story, i have a question ,why is Hermione always just behind Harry in their Education or Magic. I thought it was all about Harry and his powers.
Skyroar1221 chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
Ok. Wait. Albus gets a letter telling him that an innocent man has been in prison for 4 years, and rather than act on it immediately, he decides to go to sleep... Um... Rather idiotic and OOC for him if you ask me...
RenegadeForLife chapter 26 . 6/10/2017
The time-travel aspects were starting to get a bit too convoluted in my opinion. It actually feels like the other universe would've been better off faking Harry's death and waiting for history to get rewritten. I understand why they wouldn't want to stop fighting though. Overall I would've loved to read more of this. I'm also a little confused about whether Harry knows that Snape was acting on Dumbledoor's orders when he killed him.
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
To get 6 months Harry could only turn the time turners 31 times.
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Baka! Each turn is 6 hours. You said he did AT LEAST 16'000 turn. That's 96'000 hours. And, since there is 24 hours in a day we divide by 24. That's 4000 days. To get how many years, we divide by a 365. That gives us 10.96 years. Not 6 months. 11 YEARS. And, time turners don't hide a person's age. You keep aging.
2,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »