Reviews for Too Much Time On My Hands
guest chapter 11 . 8/27
What the hell are you doing to Harry... stuck up snob does not suit him. This story is getting a bit too weird with all the multiple timelines, snobby Harry and very slow plot progression...just build up. I don't know why exactly you're focusing on Harry preHogwarts but it's a little boring. I guess this story just isn't really to my taste.
reddir chapter 21 . 8/26
I LIKE the Hufflepuff traditions :) Would have been so nice when I first went to school.
mattemo153 chapter 9 . 8/25
love this! thank you for writing
suziq968 chapter 26 . 8/4
This would have been great. Sorry real life got in your way. Here's hoping you have a job and your life is to busy in a happy way for Fanfiction.
553Colinm chapter 26 . 7/30
Good story
Alice Shade chapter 13 . 7/18
You know, I find it rather strange that Harry couldnt think of a way to deal with shared bathing. Heres one example of how he couldve done this.

"HERMIONE JANE GRANGER!" Mrs. Granger screeched. Even Harry jumped. But then he steeled himself for a proper rebuttal.
"Missis Granger." - he proffered in a voice half a tone below a growl - "I can accept that youve been brought up amongst far more liberal values and views then I have been. But I refuse to let them be forced upon me to such degree. Its abundantly clear neither me nor Hermione are comfortable with your demand, and that is grounds enough for me to reject it. I value Hermiones friendship and dignity far too much for that. My own dignity too, come to think of it. So if you have to violate all of this, go ahead and do it yourself. I will not be a party to such a base crime."
Mrs. Granger have had attempted to interrupt twice, but have had been spoken over with no effort, and by the end of the speech have had gone from annoyed to thoughtful.
"...Im sorry, Harry. I didnt know it means so much for you." - she offered finally, - "Hermione, you go ahead and bathe. I think I need to talk to Harry a bit to make sure we dont run unto such an issue again."
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 26 . 7/13
AAAWWWEESSSOOOMMMEEEE!
Seriously though holy shit your time travel thing messed with my head but damnis it worth it because this is a seriously good read. Please continue.
dj chapter 10 . 7/10
Is harry going to tell them he time travild

Sorry for my spelling
Friendly Editor chapter 10 . 5/19
When you describe the presents he gets, the British term for sweater would be jumper.
You screwed yourself with this story by adding a paradox. Extremely few can successfully write a story containing one that is KEY to the plot. Sci-Fi genre stories tend to have an easier time dealing with them. Also, my brain hurts now.
Zisette-Lynn chapter 26 . 4/4
Is this story abandoned? Cause its a great story. I would really like to see how it works out.
KIMMIKY chapter 13 . 2/29
I have a real problem with Hermione's parents in this! Two six year olds no matter how smart should NEVER be left alone. How irresponsible were they? I know they would have the sense to know what to do in an emergency in theory, but they are both supposedly still just six (I know Harry isn't but they don't know that) and more prone to panic if it came to it. I don't leave my 8 and 12 year olds alone in the house for more than a minute and only if I need to talk to a neighbour, never for hours at a time and so far away!
Phynixfire chapter 26 . 2/28
Great story. Hope you continue with it.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 26 . 2/16
Great story! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :)

I really hope you will consider continuing the story, I know that real life cam get I'm the way sometimes but you have a real gift for storytelling and It would be a shame for it to go to waste. Updating slowly over a period of months or years is still better than nothing at all. Thank you.
Have u seen ABC's Once Upon A Time? With the knives with Sirius and Harry's names I was like #DarkOneDagger
2,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »