Reviews for Desperate Measures
Rottedheart of the River chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
This was amazing and I can hardly contain my excitement for the next chapter :D
mudpuddledemon chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Well done.
rainbowpanget chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
AAAH Update please? *sparkly eyes*
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Interesting.

"And there it was. Dumbledore could not have described what it was - the widening of a black pupil against a black iris was undetectable even to the wizarding eye - but there was something, and Dumbledore knew it."

This bit here is actually scientifically correct. When a subject feels either fear or arousal, the pupils will dilate. The body reacts in such a way so as to see as much as it possibly can, just like in darkness.

In particular, this stuck out to me 'cause the usage was correct. I also like the fact that the way it was spelled out seamlessly blends BOTH fear and arousal(of something, anything at least) in Snape when he was put into these particular circumstances.

Need i comment on the narration and unfolding of the plot? Doubtless what is before me is a great piece, and i do look forward to reading it very much.

Hope it doesnt disappoint!

PS: Severus swore that if the Dark Lord himself entered the office, Dumbledore's first and last words would be "Lemon drop?"- this had me laughin like a loon in front of my PC.

Cheers!

-pinka
Scarlet Azalea chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Beautifully written... but, aren't you two going to finish it? It's doing so well! I know, I know, it's years old now, but it deserves an ending! Don't leave it like this, that's just tragic!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Do you have plans to finish this? It's a really good potential AU now.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
omg! love it! im hyper, im so a night owl! hehehe, never doubt! i dont know why people did? i sure didn't, argue with my friends on the fact that snape was a good guy, and that was a one on two, me being the one! hehehe read between the lines! okay im rambling, i will shut up after of course saying, loved it! update soon see yha
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Yes, regret is eternal...

Loved "I would nurse you back to perfect health just for the pleasure of hexing you into very small bits. Are we clear?"

Dark, mysterious and enticing...

UPDATE!
SmittyBoo chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
and so... now...what? you cannot just end it there. this is like...an ice cream sundae with double chocolate and tons of nutty banana goodness with whipped cream on top. crap, now i'm hungry.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I just found this story but have no time to finish it. Very good so far.
nefariousfixation chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
I really liked this story! Most SSHG are sappy and unrealistic, but this one rocked!
hawkeyehellsing chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
awesome, must thank ariadne for the link on her profile. i really, really want more. please update soon. but i understand it is the holiday season but what a better gift? hint, hint
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Marvelous chapter-brief brushstokes of pain and passion, done with world-class calligraphy.
janedoe401 chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Woah! Man that was intense! Wow...I really hope you don't stop cuz man it keeps the reader on edge...!
HeraBates chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
“It’s not forbidden now, Hermione."

I thought that this chapter was incredibly steamy and absoultely fascinating. I liked the restraint they've shown, and the way that the way it is difficult to tell how far they went. The emotions running through their heads including the confusion seemed to jump off the screen and played a role in the narrative style.