Reviews for Diffuse Sky
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
aw, that was very very VERY sweet, i loved how this story was so pure and lovable, i think Tatsuki and Orihime are perfect together, and this chapter just proves it - hehe, anywz, this story was great, i hope you write more stories like this :3

Riki-Tiki
inuzrule chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
:D What I would give to have a friend like Tatsuki. Oh, waitaminute...I already do. Maybe that's why out of all your stories I've read so far, this one means the most to me.

Long Live Best Friends! _
antraxa chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
so cute!
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This is such a cute friendship fic. I've always admired Orihime's and Tatsuki's friendship. This is so sweet, in a platonic way. Nice fic!
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Very, very good. And very IC. I like Tatsuki's voice.

You did a good job on making it platonic. :D At least, I think so. I liked her preferring to be a dragon than a knight. Heehee.

Yeah, all in all, this fic showed perfectly the friendship of Tatsuki and Orihime. _ It's happy.

The world needs more Tatsuki fics! Yay!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I've wanted to read a platonic love relationship/friendship fic between Tatsuki and Orihime for so long now! Their relationship is so underappreciated.

And you did a really good job on this! Who cares if the title lost its meaning; the story itself was fulfilling enough. I really liked it; you showed how Tatsuki is, as well as Orihime, and I can't really say I found any OOC behaviour.

The italics were a bit confusing in the beginning, but as it goes on I start to understand, and it's all good again :P Perhaps, my only suggestion would be to put quotation marks when someone's speaking in the italics (not in the normal text, because there you had it). That's all I can think of.

Anyhow; great one-shot!