Reviews for Etiquette for Thieves
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 8/19
Loool oh Yuffie, cute as always. This was a seamless read. Very gripping and really roped me in. I didn't catch any overused words or grammatical errors, and so far it looks like it's shaping up to be a good read. Good job!
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
"I apologize for that. It was – I reached out my hand without thinking. I saw that you were falling and tried to stop you, but I hurt you instead." (Wow, his words had a dual meaning. Way cool, Vinnie.)
-Wow. That totally hurt though I know he didn't mean it in a 'love' way. But still. That seriously, totally, ultimately hurt.
-Your story never ceases to make me smile and chuckle. Great great great job.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Love it
ColinatorGX chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
Holy hell. Great story. )

That's all I can say, and have to say when presented with a fic as good as this one.
Demeter1 chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
I don't think I ever reviewed any of the chapters and I just recently rediscovered this on my favorite's list and in rereading it... oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my GOSH. I completely agree with on of the lines in your ending note; this is so much a Yuffie-fic for me. I love me some Yuffie/Vincent, but the Yuffie of this fic really hit it off for me. She is, by far, one of my favorite characters in the game and seeing this scene played just a *little* differently and with Vincent and then having it written in Yuffie's voice? It works well and I am so much in love. Even if it does take another five years, it would be rather exciting to read a fic set sometime after Dirge, or even during, before, etc. This whole slight-twist-on-time where the ending stays the same, but the story changes is something I really like from you.
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
ay ay ay XD

Yayyyy XD any sequel ? :)

btw, heck, now I'm fanning too much over Vincent:P

Thanks for the chap author, see ya! :)
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 10 . 10/6/2010

please Vinnie, stop her! DX
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 8 . 10/6/2010

and... gross Corneo X
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
gosh, I like this story. Not overly-funny, with quite deep storyline. Aha! You rocks! Yuffentine rocks XD

The chapter is quite touching, and quite much my preferable Yuffentine :)

Thanks! :D
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
AWW XD I think it's really interesting!

I'll sub th story ;)

Btw, yes, Yuffie, you kleptomaniac :P

Thanks for the chap, see ya! :)
Alamorn chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
I just read this whole thing and OMG wonderful. I loved the last line, it made me giggle, but then a lot of this did.

I loved your characterization of Yuffie, I loved how you portrayed her relationship with Godo. I loved your writing style. Really, it was just a big love fest.

Also, Don Corneo is so slimy and yuck. *shivers*

I am trying desperately to think of the other things I liked, because I know specifics are awesome, but it was just so overall good that it's hard to choose.

I really liked how you changed up the storyline, made it fresh and interesting and oh god I sound cheesy don't I, but it was really great how you went over her feelings of guilt in a non-mopey way. Yeah, the "day one: sleep, day two: sleep, day three: eat all the crackers in the pantry, day four: mope over giving away Leviathan and throw rocks in the forest" thing was amazing and wonderful and giggle snort inducing.
LazyGC chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
This was a great read. You managed to portray the characters exceedingly well and I like that you also managed to make the story your own while still making it feel 'canon.'

I did notice a slight discrepancy in that you had Avalanche with the airship even though Aerith had not yet died in your fic. But it's not like it matters anyhow.

Speaking of Aerith, if you do a sequel I hope you touch on how the characters felt about Aerith's passing. That was something that wasn't very well-handled in the game, imo.
serenbach chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
ppy that you posted this today, I've had a horrible day and I needed something to make me feel better. I really liked this, I loved the implication of how Yuffie sees Avalanche as her home. I also enjoyed everyone's rection to her coming back, and the last line really made me laugh!

I think the tiny touch of Yuffentine in this was just enough. I've really enjoyed them interacting and hope to see some more from you too! :)
ShadedHeart Lamora chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
Wow. I didn't think you were ever going to finish this. But you did. Wow.

Actually, this was the first fic I ever read on this site. And I liked it very much (even though I didn't understand everything and I still don't because my English sucks major arse) but that was waaaay back then before I had become a member here and stuff. But, yeah, now I'm reviewing, and I say it's good. Really good. Yuffie's just so funny.

Thank you for finishing this!

~ShadedHeart Lamora