Reviews for A moment in between
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Heya! This is the very first Grey's story that I've read and I'm glad I got here first! This was awesome! Heartwrenching, flows perfectly, it's very well written!

And you've got the characters of Izzie and Denny down pat! Awesome, awesome job! : )

Cheers,

Del
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
You almost made me cry. Would have too if it was any longer. This is so beautiful, bittersweet. That bit at the end was perfect, just how I imagine Denny and Izzy would be if what happened at the end of last season didn't happen.
caitymonkey chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
AWESOME
The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
love
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Cool. Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
miranda dorado chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
LOVED the should

do a second part
addictcas chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow, great story. Is that the end, or will there be more? Even though it was sad with the whole son thing, I am so glad Denny lived. This ending would have been much better than the ending on TV.
Ms. B. Haven chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
This was simply wonderful to read. I think you have Denny and Izzy's relationship down pat and it was beautifully written. I can just imagine it just this way and it was so easy to picture the two of them reacting to each other the very way you portrayed it. Thank you for a great read and most of all, keeping Denny ALIVE! More, more, more...
Gina Potter chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this beautiful fic. I'm in denial land right now and it's just to good to read about those two. Damn Shonda! Congratulations to you!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
So beautiful.
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
beautiful. Love the quote from the episode. :)
csimatt chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
hey there

I really liked your story - i guess i am not quite ready to let denny go just yet, so I really like these 'what if" stories.

I created a live journal for izzie and denny fans who want to write more fan fic, do fan art, or just must about what might have been or what was

here is the url

community.
KikiDiki chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
aww... i miss denny
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
That was great. Beautifully done.
vinh chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I like it. Very sad but I'm glad she still doesn't regret chosing Denny.