Reviews for Who You Are
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Well, after reading Part 5 of "Face the Face", you seemed to be on the same wavelength as Mr. Robinson as to Bruce's reasoning behind Harvey's sudden "guardian" position. Overall, a very good story. Any details that can be added to the hideous rush-fest that was Infinite Crisis is always welcome. Slade's sarcastic musings during the great battle in Metropolis was a particular highlight for me. Reminded me of the scene in "Villians United" when Slade pointed to Dr. Light and said "All this fire and brimstone, for THIS guy?" Then again, I still don't understand Slade's motivation for joining the Society. Good work.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Well-written with great characterisation. I enjoyed it, although at first (until Batman showed up) I thought it might have been better in the DC superheroes category.

To be picky, "never as the line" should have been "never was the line", "pummeling Deathstroke and obscenities" should probably be something more like "pummeling Deathstroke and mouthing obscenities", "Nightwing’s shoulder slump" should probably be "Nightwing’s shoulders slump", I'm guessing "Norvick Way" should be "Novick Way" (after Irv Novick), and, finally "rid this city o the evil" should be "rid this city of the evil".