Reviews for Third time around
Alhena chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I am really looking forward to you continuing this amazing story. Please, we need to know how it goes for the two of them, since we were left with not such pleaseant memories from the show. In the end, Faith and Bosco, were always meant to be.
Megan chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
I'm really enjoying this, hope you continue it someday
bovary chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
I hope you continue this story someday, it looks really interesting
WickLobo chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Agh! Please write more. I gotta know what happens... Please?
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I'm so curious! Please go on with your story!
F.Boscorelli chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Wow I love it! I can't understand Faith's point of wiew! I mean the man of your life can't shoot to save his life..and he's a cop! Scary! I hope that Bosco will find a solution for his migraines..and that he'll get better!

Can't wait to read another please update soon..real soon! ;)
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
Love it so far. Can't wait to read more!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
It's wonderful the way Bosco loves and needs Faith in this story. It's touching to read about him fearing he will lose her.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
I am loving this story. I waited so long for Bosco and Faith to get together on the show and then the last episode has her go off with some nobody I didn't give a darn about. How unfair.

But your story is making up for it in way. Now I get to see Bosco and Faith go there and it's great. The first two chapters have been amazing. I can't wait to read more.

IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This paragraph was fantastic!

I feel secure when she’s in front of me. I have always liked it best when I can see her, when I know exactly where she is. It’s easier for me to protect her when I know where she is, with one exception. If I know we most likely would get shot at, I prefer to have her behind me, because that gives me a chance to take the bullets before they hit her.

I am loving the way you write Bosco.
JM chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
I am enjoying this story very much. My favorite story-line is Bosco/Faith, especially believable plots. I hope you'll continue this.
Crazyindaze chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Awesome story so far. I hope there's more soon.
Aimee5 chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
This is really good! I love Bosco and Faith, and this wraps their relationship up nicely (and happily, mostly, yay). Are you still going to continue it? I hope you are. :)
cabooklover21 chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
omg, YOU have to keep going!
Kamui Shima chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Please update. I love this story. Poor Bosco. What's going to happen? Good plot and keep up the good work.