Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Sacrifice
pettybureaucrat chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
very exciting chapter. so, are ron and hermione going to disobey? update soon!
PSTurner chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
Great chapter, great writing. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I know everyone will get there and help them out. This is it, isn't it. Ok, I wait for your update!

Pam
klweiss92 chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
omg...that was amaing! I really can't wait for the next chapter!It's getting so intense, and I can't believe your only goin to write three more! Keep up the good work, and don't keep us waiting for the next chapter for long!
SkyHighFan chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
I love it! Update soon
jennvellcs chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
Wow to really thought this through didn't you! That was exacuted perfectly and really exciting as well. I like how this story has action and romace equally in almost every chapter. Wonderful job!
morriganscrow chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
This has been a truely excellent story, and it's only getting better as it approaches its climax. I am so looking forward to the final 3 chapters. Please post again soon.
klweiss92 chapter 19 . 8/18/2006
Wow, you've done a wonderful job so, far and I expect it to get better and better with every chapter, as you've been doing before. I have to say that this story is worthy of actualy being the 7th HP book, you should be quite pround of youself. I hope that one day u become a proffesional author, beacuse I bet with your writting style and ideas you'd make millions. I hope the next chapter comes out soon!

~TreeHuger101
vt chapter 19 . 8/13/2006
great chapter!
Wolf's scream chapter 19 . 8/12/2006
Heh - I recall my father telling me that an acquaintance of his (when he was a boy) had dumped a sack of flour down the chimney of a manufacturing plant, and that there was a rather large explosion that resulted. No chance I'd try that... :-}

Pity Harry didn't mix some Carbon Disulfide in the water to squirt Snape. :-) I suppose that would be a bit "too Muggle."

Well done!
morriganscrow chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
Bloody fabulous! Excellent fight scenes, well choreographed action, humour and quality writing. Who could ask for more?

Do please post again soon. This is most enthralling!
pettybureaucrat chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
wow, a great fight scene! how are they going to get out! update soon!
cooldood101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
cool
jennvellcs chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
Wow that was awsome! That ia one of the best action chapters I have ever read!
MissIceDragon chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
IU really lovve the story as always and I hope that you will please Update SOON I dont think that I can wait very long!

Thanx

Kayla
vt chapter 18 . 8/8/2006
Yea! how exciting can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »