Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Sacrifice
Raven Claw Potions Master chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
I wonder how long I'm going to stay up reading this. It's 4:18AM now. I think I'll read the next chapter and then hit the hay. What is the deal with this Harry/Ginny romance? Honestly, if I had a say in it, it would be Harry/Romilda Vane! Lol, jk, wow, was that joke lame? I don't know, I'm too tired to tell...
Raven Claw Potions Master chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Good lord that's another long ass chapter! Gosh. Not as bad as a Morrowind fic a read a few months ago. *GASP* I haven't played that game in forever since Oblivion came out! I'm gonna have to play that again...-Wait, back to the review, lol. It's late, and sometimes when I get tired I ramble. I love your story but the chapter length is crazy, lol. I've read completed fanfictions that aren't one-shots shorter than these first 2 chapters. I can't wait to see where you take this story though. It's very interesting )

I think you might be portraying Harry to be a little smarter than he is though, lol. I wonder what the galleon to dollar exchange rate is. Shoot, if it's anything like 20:1 I would marry Harry... ok, did that just sound gay? I'm sorry, but I would marry Bill Gates too. I don't care what people think because I would be a billionair. OMG, what is this a blog? lol. Ok, I really rambled on this time so I'm just gonna go...

-forgot, gotta tell you you're on my author alert, fav list, and story alert list and all that jazz...
Raven Claw Potions Master chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Good lord that was a long ass chapter! I mean, I like the chapters I read to be more than 2,0 words, but damn! Lol.

I like you're story, but is Harry going back to Hogwarts? Gosh, I can't picture him killing Voldy without an education.
jennvellcs chapter 16 . 7/22/2006
That was a very action packed chapter! I loved it! I also like the idea of two prophecys instead of one. You are a very smart person.
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 16 . 7/22/2006
AW! Poor, but sweet Neville. Awesome story!

Sunny724:)
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 7/22/2006
Ginny Kicking her brothers buts... Now thats Priceless! I love it great chapter!
MissIceDragon chapter 16 . 7/22/2006
Hey I know Ive said it before but you are one heck of a story writer!Please Update Soon!

thanx

Harryluver101

}])}
pettybureaucrat chapter 16 . 7/22/2006
A really great and fun chapter. Love the way Ginny put her brothers down! Neville is going to be real important to Harry, I have a feeling. Update soon.
MissIceDragon chapter 15 . 7/19/2006
Once more I say you blow me away with this story!Please Update SOON

Thanx

Harryluver101
Whitefeather chapter 15 . 7/18/2006
I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoied reading this fic over the last few days. It's quickly become one of my favorites. :)

The speed is what I like most about this story. Most 7th year fics either race through in ten chapters or take forever- this one is timed perfectly. I hope to see this continue over the next few chapters.

Until chapter 16!
cmtaylor531 chapter 15 . 7/16/2006
Aw Harry and Ginny thats so sweet! i LOVED Molly just knowing. It was priceless!
PotterSummers chapter 15 . 7/15/2006
awsome
pettybureaucrat chapter 15 . 7/15/2006
oh, what a great chapter! at last, harry and ginny are happy! occlumency, well one excuse is as good as another. liked the way Ron finally learned about them. update soon!
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 15 . 7/15/2006
I love this story so so so so much! I think it's hilarious, romantic, and totally awesome! I hope you update soon!

Sunny724:)
cmtaylor531 chapter 14 . 7/14/2006
aw Great story so fat. Cant wait for the next update!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »