Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Sacrifice
Anonymous Marauder chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
Keep up the great work!
pettybureaucrat chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
well done chapter. It's nice ron and hermione are out in the open now. enjoyed the scenes with tonks and remus. Peter does owe Harry a blood debt so he should make a decent spy. I see I guessed right about Santangelo. I'm looking forward to that part of the story. Update soon.
Candice chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
That was amazing! I can't wait to read more. I feel like I'm reading JK. You are a very gifted writer.
carolquin chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
what an amazing story! i can't wait to read more!
pettybureaucrat chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
wow, a really good chapter! hmm, is Santangelo a mafiosi? I am wondering when Hogwarts will figure back into the story. I'm sure Harry/Ron/Hermione would like to visit their friends. Update soon!
Anonymous Marauder chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Awsome story, needs more color and emotion but otherwise I think it's perfect. Keep upi the great work!
pettybureaucrat chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
very good chapter! umbridge sacked, the locket located (almost), tonk and remus happy. I'm anxious for some Hogwarts stories soon, maybe after harry gets the locket back. update soon.
David305 chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
You have a good story, and I look forward to more of it.

You will want to get a beta reader/editor, though, to fix the little things. Like flue instead of floo, tried instead of tired, and Voldemont with an En instead of Voldemort with an Ar (about 75 percent of the time).

Keep it up!
Skippy Agogo chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Nice start, like dud's getting busted (served a good distraction from getting coins from harry, eh?) The only thing I really question is that harry won't go back to hoggy, well in canon anyhow, it's a kid's tale... Do you really think any author in their right mind will write a book that suggests that the hero of the tale become a drop-out? (grin) Then again, all these fan fics are au, so keep up the good work.
pettybureaucrat chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
very good chapter, plenty of information. I like your concept of Godric's Hollow. the interview with Percy should be fun. and how is Ginny going to handle all the moves the guys at Hogwarts are going to put on her? Update soon!
pettybureaucrat chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
a very interesting story so far. it's nice that harry and ginny are being very mature about their relationship. I'm anxious to see how the twins react when they find out Harry is their landlord, that could keep them off Ginny's case! Nice to see Luna, as well. I'm guessing we'll see more of her. good work so far, keep it up. update soon.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17