Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Sacrifice
lyaser53 chapter 23 . 12/16/2010
All I can say about this story is very wel done,excelent!
Zutaraaa21 chapter 23 . 9/26/2010
this story deserves more reviews! if there hadnt bin a 7th book, this one could have been publishesd. amazing!
Moriko no Kitsune Ryu chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
love the story
moviemaster chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I was able to make it to chapter four of this story before having to stop. The grammar and spelling were atrocious, and the flow, continuity and believability of the conversations were absolutey non-existent.

I believe the plot and story line were sound, but I'll never know.

Perhaps submitting to a beta reader in the future would be a good idea.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 23 . 7/13/2009
That was a truly amazing story and I was very impressed with how it was written. Looking forward to the sequel!
November chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
wow :D

im going to start your sequel right away and i hope its up to what im expecting after reading this story, i loved every part of it.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 23 . 6/20/2009
I don't recall if i reveiwed or not while i was reading the whole story. I really enjoyed it. A top notch 7th story. I like how they defeated Volde. Very dramatic. Can't wait to read the sequel. I would recommend fixing up the grammar and Puncuation a bit. There were many mistakes that sometimes made it hard to understand. And a few plot holes in the beginning. otherwise it was an awesome story!
Bashalinge chapter 23 . 6/18/2009
excellent story I enjoyed it thoroughly and theending witht the magical bonding was nicely done
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Read marker.
Col. Hammer chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This looks like fun. I'll keep reading to see more.
Professor Jones chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
I enjoyed this story very much. Shame Snape was bad but otherwise good stuff.

Hope the sequal is half as good!
Marina chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Your are a great writer. Thank you for all of emotions you was able to cause to me with your fic. I'm reading the other. Thank you
rc chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
i have just found this story i know it is complete the first chapter has me interested so i hope the rest is just as good i know you have another story going and it said see this one first i enjoy alternate versions so i am looking forward to reading this i will let you know what i think again when i get done reading this one good luck
TxA-GunFighter chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
Outstanding, that was a great story. Really enjoyed reading it.

gunny