Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Sacrifice
TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 12/1/2007

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Outstanding chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Outstanding chapter. I really like the way you are doing everyone.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 12/1/2007

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 12/1/2007

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Outstanding start. Can't wait to see where this goes.

jabarber69 chapter 23 . 10/16/2007
And thank you for one hell of an enjoyable read! I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel in just a few minutes!
GinnysLove chapter 23 . 10/12/2007
hay there;

my offer still stands, but grait storie. Love the plot and can't wait to read the next storie in this series! again, keep up the grait work with writing!

Michael-Ginnyslove-out!
GinnysLove chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
hi there;

i loved how harry ended up back with ginny. I dont know how you will use ginny in this storie, but i see grait potential.

now, for what i have to say here, i dont want you to be sad or mad, i am just letting you know for your own betterness. (dam, i dont think that's a word . lol!)

it seems there were some grammer and spelling errors in this storie. If you would like for free, nothing from you, i would gladly edit the chapters and send them back to you so that you might re upload them. I would also love it if you would like me to beta your second storie in this series.

(other readers who are reading this, i will beta your stories as well, though i have one catch, if it's an hp (harry potter) fick, it must *must* be rw/hg and hp/gw (harry/ginny). i will *will* not edit anything else)

if you could send me in txt, rtf, doc, or any other format each chapter as an attachment to

mbabcock06 at wou dot edu

i would get started on editing them this weekend.

hope this is something you would be intrusted in.

thanks

michael-Ginnyslove-Out!
GinnysLove chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
hi there;

this is a grait start to what seems to be a grait storie. I will complete this storie and periotically tell you what i think! I've red chapter 2 and will leave my comments on that chapter as a review now! but anyways, grait work.

Michael-Ginnyslove-out!
Vyperr chapter 23 . 8/29/2007
Very enjoyable story looking forward to reading more from you.
QuakingQuibbler chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
OMG. AMZING. please read and review my one fanfic
AnnF chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Commas could be your friend. Please stop leaving them out.
AnnF chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Buying a lot of new schoolbooks would be odd. Especially as one would hope the editions would be updated between now and then.
dumbeldore grandson chapter 23 . 5/12/2007
You missed the crux dialogue.

"well Harry, I take it the happy smile concludes a good ending" said Professor Dumbeldore's portrait hopefully from above the room.

"mission accompolished Professor" laughed Harry.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »