Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Sacrifice
jeff chapter 23 . 9/11/2006
Bloody brilliant, well done
Teri chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I just finished your story and am surprised at the lack of reviews. I thought it was great. I'd love to see more of your work.
GoldenPotterFan chapter 23 . 9/6/2006
Great story. I liked how Ginny showed her brothers that she can look after herself.
WishIWasGinny chapter 23 . 9/6/2006
I really really liked this story. It was very well written and it was very creative!

Kortnee
David chapter 23 . 9/5/2006
It's not often that I come across such a convincing and well-written story. I've been hooked on this one since I first found it, and have enjoyed it right through to the ending.

I hope to see more stories - you write wonderfully!

Cheers,

David
desartratt chapter 23 . 9/5/2006
good ending, I enjoyed the story
cmtaylor531 chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
aw so adorable!
pettybureaucrat chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
ah, what a perfect happy ending. a really good story! I look forward to more from you!
Dani chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
I aboslutly LOVED the story! Please do another one! Your an amazing author!
BitPoet chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
Hi,

that's one of the most brilliant fics that I have read up to now, and it had me so sucked into it that reaching the last line of it did almost physically hurt, like running into a brick wall full speed. The way you kept the tension all through the storyline is fantastic. I really hope I get to read more from you, fanfic or original writing. You've got a wonderful talent to keep the balance between tension, action, romance and compassion.

Thanks so very much for a wonderful time of reading!

-Chris [BitPoet]
carolquin chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
wonderful story! i loved the battle, i loved how harry & ginny got married, i loved that harry was able to just accept everything that would come his way after the battle and share it all. thank you for a wonderful read!
Wolf's scream chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
Well, they appear to be adjusting to their new status reasonably well, all things considered. :-) Cute...
morriganscrow chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
Excellent, EXCELLENT story! Great ending and all. I do so look forward to seeing what you write next!
Ted M. Hammett chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
great story, I hope you have a sequel.
kdavis633 chapter 23 . 9/3/2006
I really enjoyed reading this story. Well written. Completely believable. Two enthusiastic thumbs up.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »