Reviews for Burn
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I kinda like Angel/Faith more than Angel/Buffy lately, especially given how Angel is with her.
This one shot was marvelous! The characterizations were perfect. Faith' thoughts/feelings, Angel- the details? Fantastic! Very well done. Everyone should read this, regardless of whether they're a Fangel fan or not.
othiara chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is wonderful! Nice job.
RedLinen19 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Good fic though left me emotionally exhausted.
fiona249 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love this fic! Very emotional! I started out as a Bangel fan, but for the past year it's been Faith/Angel all the way for me. Buffy and Angel just make each other angsty, but Angel and Faith really bring out the best in each other... I just hate the fact that i can't find any long Faith/Angel fics anywhere. Do you know any good ones?
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I just stared watching Buffy a few months ago, and for some reason I really like Faith/Angel. Excellent story. Very captivating.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
M.

I dare say I highly appreciate your style.

Well done.
BrokenShardss chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Damn that's really good! I love her need to kill him.. and all the underlying sexual tension ;)

I adore Faith/Angel, thanks for this!
Kayce-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I LOVE IT!
Marissa chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
OMG wow I love you're story! EVERYTHING about it! it was absolutly brilliant! and Yeah I so love Angel and Faith together! they're way cutter together than Buffy and Angel...neway just wanted to give you props on your story! cant wait to read more Faith and Angel!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I'm not a Fangel shipper at all, but this story was BRILLIANT! It might make me reconsider Buffy/Angel, lol. I love the tension between them. It reminds me so much of my own Tru/Jack fic that you just left me a review for. I can see how are writing styles are similar now. Thanks for reviewing mine and I look forward to reading more of your amazing work!

More Buffy and TC fics, por favor!;)
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hi

I thought this was brilliant. I loved your description and the way you really seemed to get into Faith's character. Like you I always preferred Faith/Angel. Their interactions were always so much more interesting than Buffy & Angel's.

I especially liked the way you compared Faith and Angel showing how they are the same but opposite. I can't think of a way you could have improved this it was an excellent piece of writing.
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I think you did a good job with Faith's character in this. Although i personally like Angel/Cordelia, i have no objections to the Faith/Angel pairing. I liked it.
Faith-rulz chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I like your style of writing...very descriptive and emotive. This is a good one shot, captures Faith's emotions really well. Nicely done.