Reviews for Seasons Change
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love Inuyasha, but I can't say the same for "Tadao". Inuyasha living like he was in this story, ceased to be Inuyasha and became average. Inuyasha the Hanoi was amazing, wild, arrogant, yet sweet and gentle at the same time. Tadao is just as his name means. I'm so glad Inuyasha didn't become human for Kikyo before he met Kagome, he was meant for so much more than to be just an ordinary human.

Honestly, reading this fanfic gave me a feeling of wanderlust,of something missing and not really filled or whole. I imagine its the feelings Inuyasha feels as a human.

Thank you for sharing this with us. This was truly an amazing work of prose. The emotions I felt and how this story played out was worth while and funnily, left me a haunting weird graditude towards Onigumo... Yup
Phibshirokitsune chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So sad... Ahh Kikyou... She and Inu were never meant to be together... :'(
Valese chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
cute, but a bit empty. it ddnt seem to have much substance, tho i understand that was probably the intention, so i appreciate the story. i think its a story that needs to written, ne? good job.
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Wonderful fic! The concept, albeit sad, is well-thought out, realistic, and original to boot. You go girl! Whoo-w00t!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Despite that both got what they wanted it still seems depressing. But it also sounds likely, although I think Inuyasha would miss his demon powers more
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I could actually very much see that occurring. Nice job!
alterfano chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
very nice. i particularly like the "peace" in the writing of the village life details that spoke to the peace they both found in the jewel's/temptation's dissappearance. welcome back from a six mo hiatus.
robochar chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This was awesome! I really like the take on the idea. Not something I really thought of and I really liked the way you did it. Both characters where completely IC and it was very well written. Overall a very great fic and I loved it!
TQO chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I really liked your story. It's an idea that I had never considered or even have come across before(and trust me, I've read a lot of fanfiction in my time and I've come across many different opinions and takes on the relationships). I don't think that either character was OOC at all. Most times when we see InuYasha as human, he's much more caring and calm than he is as a half-demon. And I think he would get a little depressed if his whole world were to change. Good job. I'll be looking for you in the future.
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Aw, cute! This is a neat idea. I like to think that Inuyasha and Kikyo share a mutual friendship, just like in this story. Very good. Thanks for writing it.
wind-up toy chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
You made me cry, you! -smacks- Stop playing my hormones.

It's a very original idea, but I also think it's most likely what would have happened if Naraku had never interfered. It's depressing, though, to think of everything that he'll miss out on, that everyone will miss, because he made that wish. He'll never meet Kagome, never know what it is to be accepted for who he really is. I wonder if maybe sometimes in the present era, Kagome feels like she's missing something... or vice versa.
rhyejess chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I honestly thought this was a very realistic rendition of this reality. It's easy to get swept up in a wave of emotions that aren't quite as real as we think at the time, both as a character, and as the audience.
drake220 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
wow. when you said different, you weren't kidding. the one issue i have with this scene is Inuyasha's maturity. regardless of his being asleep for 50 years or not, before all that, he was still an immature and emotionally damaged boy. the way you have him portrayed after he becomes human is of a quiet, reticient young man who isn't brash, outspoken and tactless. it's like becoming human changed his entire personality.

however, i will say that you are one of the only authors i can think of who could make this one shot palatable and even enjoyable to read. i liked it adn that surprised me. good job (as usual) adn it was nice to see some work from you again!
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
really interesting
aneel chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I really like the way you portrayed both Inuyasha and Kikyou in this fic. Even though I think they probably would have stayed together, I still think they are both very IC in this fic and you managed to convey their feelings without unnecessary angst or tragedy.