Reviews for 1sentence claim
noodles9000 chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
This is the the best collection of onesentences shots I've ever read. I loved "Star" from AangxToph so much. I am definitly favoriting this.
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
I'm a bit confused about number 27. *I'm naive* Is it hentai?
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Request por favore!

I love the idea of Toph and Zuko being like brother and sister, it's a shame that there aren't more stories of that sort. I was wondering if you could do a piece of literature on sentense number forty?

May the Muses visit you often.
Larie-chan chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
i AM IN LOVE WITH YOU...or stories! Ehheheh.
NeverDust chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
35 & 49 love!
Lady.Meister chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
And again, you never cease to amaze me with your skills.

Heh-heh... Napoleon Dynamite.

Gotta love him.
ShadowSong StarGlaive chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
(For both Zutara and Taang) *claps* You did so well at this! Sque! One sentance... wow. I bet that's a lot of revisions in there!

To pick out my favs... the dialogue ones, definately, and the ones about personal stuff (fear, relationships, powers) yeah...

Keep writing!
Alanna The Lionness chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
ok i think 44 is my all time fav in chap 2. it's very...i dunno sweet...antiways loved both chaps very much.

~Lionness~
Alanna The Lionness chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
i love these! and i think they all really are one sentence. i think some of them were angst but that made oh so much sweeter when a lovi-dovi one would come along. mucho props!

~Lionness~
Dragon Jadefire chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
I don't think Toph will die. Not as a twelve year old girl at least.
bloodstain5 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
XD I love it!
bndrchic15 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
i like them
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
These are so cool! Hehe and cute! I've got to write a series of Drabbles for Aang and Toph...
kayko15 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I liked them all. You should do some more. Maybe Sokka/Yue, Sokka/Ty Lee.

Zuko: Maybe just some Sokka ones?

Me: Yeah. Or Iroh ones would be good.

Zuko: Yeah.

Me: If not that's alright too. I liked these. Anyway, keep up the good work. Until next time. Later. K15
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Personally, 35 was my favorite. .
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »