Reviews for 1sentence claim
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Aw so sweet! I loved all of them! ('specailly 49 .)
Dansgirl34 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Very good! Makes me sad to think shes dead! Keep up the great work!
gladdecease chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
"the other girl like the plaque"

That would be tooth decay. Plague is the disease.

"the metal of husk"

I'm not sure, but I think "husk of metal" might sound a little clearer. Your choice.

I like the sentences overall. Taang strikes me as cute, though the outlook of "Toph's gonna die 'cause he saw her in the Swamp" depresses me so very much. It may be true, but I don't want it to turn out that way too soon if it does happen.
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
What is with the Oma and Shu thing? I don't get it. I mean I get the Cave of Two Lovers but how does it imply to Zuko and Katara. SOMEBODY HELP!
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Bravo! I love these one sentence stories! I've only seen them once before, but that might have been your ones on another site, I'm not sure. Anyway, great job!
bndrchic15 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
dude! these are really good!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I love all of these! (claps)
TheSuperGirlOfDreams chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Pretty good. Never heard of one sentence claims before. I'll have to try it.
Monito chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
you are a drabble genius !
Lord Melkor chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
that was amazing! please write more! ZUTARA ROCKS!
Dansgirl34 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Very creative and new idea. I simply loved all these oneliners. Keep up the awesome work.
kayko15 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Is it just a one shot? I hope not. I like this. You should do another one.

Zuko: Sokka/Azula.

Me: I thought you hated...

Zuko: Hush.

Me: Or Toph and Aang. That would be cool. Anyway, you're great at this. I hope you do more. Keep up the good work. Later. K15
Nominously chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
WOOH!

I love it!

You rock so much!

I especially love #37, it made me laugh so hard.

There was a good combination of humor and saddness,you managed to combine them the perfect amount, which is so hard to reach.

I congratulate you!
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Yay the trend continues well done
Storybender chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
The sentences about the bug and the fear of heights killed me, but I loved them all. Wonderful sentence drabbles, Jak!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »