Reviews for A Blaziken Of Glory
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow great story so far I would love to keep reading this
The Cosmic Penguin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
How's nice to see that people write stories like this. Stories where the released pokemon becomes friends with another human, I mean. There seem to be so many where the pokemon hates humans forever; it's an awesome change to see. Great job!
AnimeGirlKairi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Blaziken forever!

. Kairi
man with idea chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
in a second chapter, sophie faces her blaziken's old trainer in a double battle, when blaziken comes out with another pokemon (say, ninetails), he sees the opponent and freezes out of shock. ninetails sees this and tries to cover for him, but fails and they are beaten... later that day, ninetails tells the other pokemon what happened and they try to help blaziken... ya like?
AuraWielder chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is really great! This is a genre of Pokemon stories I love seeing; that is, a Pokemon is cruelly abandoned by a trainer / abused / just had a bad experience with humans. Then they finally learn to love again. Very well written, and I really connected with Blaziken here. His old trainer (not Sophie, the abusive one) is just that kind of person who doesn't have regard for animals' feelings and you made me really want to strangle him. Great job. Actually, I have a story with a similiar situation (a Lucario who's known nothing but torture at the hands of Team Galactic). If you want, you can check it out.
T.A chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
It was a great story how blaziken learn to trust humans again
Fan Boy 101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Man... It's sad what Blaziken has been through. I'm glad things turned out better for him in the end. Awesome job!
Matt K chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
What a great story! If you ever write a sequel could you please put Blaziken's old trainer in it as a Cipher Direct-Subordinate to Nascour(creepy guy in pokemon colloseum that you battle after 4 trainers in Tower Colloseum with SCARY music). Also could you somehow put me into the storyline (pls don't kill me or my Rayquaza off) pitting me against Sophie, joining her fight against Cipher [after losing to Sophie and her Fire-type team (which I have only 2 Pokemon suited to use against her and that's Groudon and Kyogre:)]

My team:

Shadow Ball

Destiny Bond :)

PPS. I HATE Cipher

royalfortressmeadow chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Blaziken, you're the best! You're one of my favorite pokemon. Curse that trainer that abandoned you... GO SOPHIE!

Alright, now for the critique part: I loved your story. You didn't have any grammatical errors or spelling errors. You also had a good story line and a good vocabulary. However, you made an extremely short story. I suggest you prolong it. If not, you might want to make a sequel. And I'll be looking forward to it.

Axel's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Blaziken is one of my favorite pokemon. I'm glad you made a story for him. Please update soon!
pokefan32 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
question: how could a trainer re lese a torchick? i thought you couldn't relese starters
shadowlugia249 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I L.O.V.E. Pokemon stories like this. More! I wante MORE!
sailorsun546 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was amazing! I love how you write from the Pokemon's point of view, and this one I like especially, since Blaziken if my favorite pokemon. ROCK ON! XD
Dr. Thinker chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Ugh. Changed my e-mail-but make a mistake on it. If you want to my new one-go to my profile's e-mail. Aslo, I thought you were...for the lack of better words...dead. Looks like I was dead wrong on that one.

As for "ABOG", it's another good short and sweet eposide of yours' "random trainers'" fic. As May's Combuskien might say,

"Hot stuff!"

Logging off,

Dr. Thinker
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Wow. Great story! Will you be writing more with this or is it a one shot?