Reviews for Will of Fire!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Naruo has literially the will of fire!
Oh additional thing this may sound like copyright but could naruto get the ability to eat fire (jutsu counts)? Its shown in 4'th ninja world war that Kuruma used too much of his chalra so he had to recover by gathering more chalra. Eating fire would be a shotcut because it would be eating natural energy but being converted to chakra.
Akabari chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I never thought I will ever say this, but it's not that Naruto is a jerk, Sakura is the bitch.
Nycel chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
please continue i like the story and want to see it finished
Fantasy-Magician chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Glad to see nice NAruSaku FF that's not mushy or got jumpy plot in romance XD

I wonder why all pairing fic of Naruto is too mushy even though the genre is not romance. You did a good job here :) The joke also nice and fresh.

You also quite fair in criticize their character, it's not bashing and enjoyable to read it.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Wow, cool, I always thougth of Naruto, Goku, Luffy and Gingi having similar personalities, Also, if it's not too much I woulds like you to Introduce the real Son Goku to the Story, that would be cool
eclipseX chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
awesome and funny. i hope you update soon.
ElRusso chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
nice done keep up!
evaljilly chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Oh come on! When's the next chapter!
BYoshi1993 chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
It's great but it's really too bad that it hasn't been updated in a while and I really did like the really long chapters too. I hope that you continue the story eventually.

-Michael
jcogginsa chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
will naruto learn the KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!
jcogginsa chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
do you except attack ideas
Raistlinrains chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
great stuff man and the jungle boy? Sheer lol
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
cool
fanfic789 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
i like your story

i hope you update soon
shankstar89 chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
great story please update soon