Reviews for Farewell Team Possible
quote master chapter 1 . 6/15
But the bell's already been rung. And they've heard it. Out in the dark, among the stars... ding dong, the god is dead. The bell cannot be un-rung! He's hungry. He's found us. And he's coming!
joe mamba chapter 1 . 6/12
did they live there life a quarter mile at a time?
so did Paul Walker so this story was inevitable
someone chapter 1 . 6/12
batman v superman dawn of justice (2016)
Wolfman93 chapter 1 . 3/30
I have just got done reading farewell team possible and I have to admit it brought me back in time I served in Afghanistan 88 Mike US Army this brought me back to the time I lost six good friends the funeral was spot-on I was so moved by the way you did the funeral that I had tears in my eyes it was almost as if I was at another funeral it was sad but amazing on how you can put emotion into a story keep up the good work Wolfman 93 out
Jp Marshall Law chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Just a question u suggest What She Can't Say by The Wise Duck u say its a tough story. Do u mean it as a tragedy or just cause its over 400,000 words? Please respond soon please and thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Altho this was hard 2 read it was still a good story. Good job man
Yamal chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I'm always game for some well written tear jerker stories such as this. Sniff. Nice work!
Drag0nf1y chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
*sniff* *sniff* I started tearing up the moment the chaplain said "I". (Not for a lack of trying not to, mind you.)

This is a really touching story. I love a story that can pull at my heart-strings like that.

Keep going!
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Sad, touching and well done. May Kim and Ron rest in Peace.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Awsome! It was so sad though.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was so sad! I had tears on my eyes. It was very well written. Very emotional. You did a terrific job. Keep on writing.

Danny
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
great one, i enjoyed it.
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Damn, dude, this one really hits home for me, after losing four family members in the space of a month.

One can only hope what lays on the other side, because the ones that know, can't relay that information to us anymore.
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
All right Fellow Old Guy, strains on the heart like this are NOT good for us.

But seriously, as one who has far too many times stood in a formation and offered that right-hand salute to someone, young or old, male or female, who went that final mile and gave it that final all ‘in the line of duty’, heard those volleys, listened to that bugle and watched that ‘missing man’ pull out of the flyover—

Beautiful piece of work my friend. Those of us who live with this possibility every moment we put on our ‘blue suit’ or ‘turnout coat’ have come to terms with it or we wouldn’t be doing what we do. In that regards, your statement about ‘life is not always nice, nor does everything always work out to the best’ is absolutely correct and as writers it is our nature to want to explore these areas I think, if we are capable of doing them justice which my friend, you certainly are.

And thanks for the plug. I’m glad you like it.

The Captains on the Bridge!

Your Friend

The Wise Duck
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
a profound story

ditto "What She Can't Say"