Reviews for Cats Don't Sweat
LoveIsInTheAir4DL chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
You're right, I noticed it too... Each story gets a little more personal, more than just sex (though there is REALLY nothing wrong with that;)...

Are they friends/coworkers with benefits or something?(;

I lobe your writing style!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
LOL... These two are going to get caught... I loved it...

JENNIFER
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Hot! In all senses of the word, actually. I love the frenzied way you have them going at it. And I especially love Danny's ruminations. Excellent as always.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
E! OMG! best story yet!

Ok, so i was reading and listening to i tunes and guess what? sexual healing came on. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny.

If u get my humor that is, if not to bad, cuz i thought it was great!

and the story was totally hot, danny messer is a sex god!

I'm just rambling now, but i had to tell u how much i luv your stuff ;)
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Okay so I'm new to this whole reviewing stories thing here, but I had to let you know that I really enjoy these "cat" stories of yours! They are great! I love them! I can't wait to read the next chapter...anytime you want to post it, I'm ready! Can't wait:)
audaciousblonde chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I hope you add another chapter to this story. I don't think Danny is finished paying Lindsay back!LOL!

I look forward to you writing a multi-chapter D/L story.
sarramaks chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
When you said the last part you did mean that you have one more to write didn't you? I hope so. Again, this was really well written, with just enough detail. You write good smut, my dear. How's the book going? Mine was interrupted by the school where I teach having a government inspection. Not fun.

Sarah
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
As usual, I love your stuff.

I get excited whenever I read it!

Cant wait for that multi chapter fic and when you do more of these again!
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
If she doesn't want him, I'll take him :P

Very hot and I can't wait for more.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Yes, it was hot fun!

Thanks!
Calie1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Oh I love it. It's so hard to get good smut. I hope you write more for this series but if you don't you could always start a new one. )
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
haha! loved that! well done!
musicbrat-0901 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
lol. we should all have a danny messer for those sorts of days!