Reviews for FloraciĆ³n Del Amor
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh wow...This was absolutely amazing! I loved it! And I love how the whole ceremony had a meaning, not just your traditional "I do"s. Do you know if anyone has written a Niwa marriage ceremony companion fic? If so, please let me know, I would love to read it! I also loved the extra scene...Poor Daisuke XD

Great Job!
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is a very intersting fic. Your take on a Hikari marriage ceremony was facinating.
Ai Star chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was good! but no tape! LOL!
lovincinnamon chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
It was so beautiful! Your story is so 'a la bonne heure'!

;)
DalisaY-17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Passionate and Beautiful. Totally love it! 'Nuff said.
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Ah so sad that Daisuke didn't put in th tape. Hah! But this is very good no doubt.
Mira chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I love this wedding! I SO WISH I COULD MARRY SATOSHI! OMGG! Risa is SO LUCKY! This story is absolutely sensational, romantic, and certainly creative! I love it!
Snowberrie chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
XD The extra scene is priceless D
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It's meaningful. It's pure of love. It's pure of SatRisa. A marriage that only the Hikari family can perform... an everlasting occassion that I'm use Risa will never EVER forget. I liked it, no, I loved it.
Shadow Rox chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
AW! SO UBER KAWAII! I LOVE this story so much!
everwhite chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
hey it's been awhile! (and yes I'm still alive... *hangs head in shame for abandoning fandom for so long*)

This story read like it was a piece of artwork. You are most definately a master of description. I can just imagine the scenary you've depicted in here. Also, the 'ceremony' concept is unique and creative! Quite fitting for dnangel as well.

Must have been quite a bit of work to write this! *applauds*
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
i liked this one-shot...

but i think that you should get crack-a-lackin on BROKEN WINGS... :]

-STH-
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
A little confusing, but absolutly beautiful. I liked your summery too, very clever. _
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
WOW! i love this story! It's so cool! And Risa and Satoshi BELONG together!

Could I try to write the Niwa version? It'd be based off the manga...
lily-the-fox chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
:3 Once again this is such an awesome story, Smiley-chanW You're so brilliant!

xD Loved the extra scene by the way