Reviews for RACE to Destruction
lilysash97 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Favoriting, though I don't think it will be updated. That's okay. I hope college went well (since it was... more than five years ago. I feel old.)
Hopelessly Awaiting chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
This story is very nice. Continue please.
Idontevenusethisanymore chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Please update this. I kinda figured out the connection link thing that Shadow felt a few chaoters back. Anyway, please update this soon. It's been like 3 years. Please please please update this soon. This is a good story.
XxAnimegirl300xX chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
I'm loveing the story so far; i wish you would finish it though TT
Naya Zephronic chapter 12 . 8/7/2007
Big brwddor makes great story! Though Naya sees some grammar errors, but she can't decide of its just the way your taught or real mistakes ;
Midnight De Levella chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
This is heaps cool...I love the way Amy's kinda motherly.
Aeon da Hedgehog chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Aeon Loves story so far. Aeon thinks Khran should update.
Dokami-San chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
S'okay, I can wait.

and this was a cute chapter. And I'm too lazy to write anything else, so I'll just leave it at that...
Project Shadow chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
*Squees and huggles happily* An update! X3

Poor Shadow X3 his expression was priceless! X3

Brilliant chapter, the emotion from Knuckles was good as was Shadow's embarrassment! X3

5* as usual!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
Excellent. Shadow's reaction to his new feelings was priceless. Update soon.
FeatherEars chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
Hm finally! And update! Lol let's hope you put Shadow in some more ambarrassing situations...just so I can laugh at him! :D
Dokami-San chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
That was a pretty cool chapter. But I was wrong...oh wells. Wonder where they'll all stay now, especially Knux...
Dokami-San chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
O The cruiser of DOOM! Is it Eggman's? Huh? Huh? Huh? Eh, I'll find out in the next chepter. I just hope Amy snaps out of her depression soon, I understand why she's that way but I find it kinda annoying at the same time...
Dokami-San chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
Sorry that I haven't been reviewing, I've been distracting by other things and haven't even bothered going on fanfiction...Anyways, this was a good chapter. I feel sorry for Amy, but at the same time I'm kinda glad because now she and Shadow can hook up. xD
Warrior of Virtue chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
I look forward to seeing the bastards responsible for that atrocity get their throughts torn out by Shadow and Knuckles. Update soon.