Reviews for Rose Girl
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I hate this pairing, but the fic was ADORABLE. I hate the pairing because he makes Jinx go all out of character, and that just ticks me off because she's not EVER supposed to switch sides or anything, but WHATEVER DC CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL IT WANTS.

This was cute, though. I love how Jinx keeps contradicting herself.
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
You say you don't know if it was any good. Well, I'm here to reassure you that it was very good, and I can only wish that one day I may be able to write as wonderful as you.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Very cute. ARGH! I have got to stop using 'cute' in my reveiws! Heh-heh. Sorry you had to hear/see/read that. Great job!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
No, it pwned. /Pwned/.

Great job.
KF fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Very good fluff. I sort of wonder if it would've been even better a little longer with a slower transition from angst to acceptance.
Kayla Jane chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Oh, geez this was too sweet. I am a very high supporter of pairings... and I have a very high guidelines for them too. I write Flinx fics, and so I have a minimum criteria list. But, I guess you made that. Good job with it!
Angered Darkness chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
this is really good! please continue writing stories! they are really good! i like them alot! i liked the ending in this one!
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Yes, I did.
Brix chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Its cute! good job! woo! have a cookie
ljo chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
i like that jinx is so caught up in her feelings, that KF made such a great impression on her, that jinx is constantly rationalizing between her villan career and her thoughts, that she still has the rose, and that she really appreciates what strong belief that he had in her! ] i like this story and you are right, they are an adorable couple! Awesome one-shot!

P.S. i'm sorry that you had the displeasure of reading my terribly star-bashing review...i was out-of-my-mind angry ove that fic. once again, i am so sorry. i didn't mean to be hypocritical, i was just upset. i don't have an account or e-mail address so if it looked like i "didn't have the balls to sign" it's not really my fault. Please, i don't want any enemies so it would mean everything to me if you forgave me...

thanx

ljo
Gaara'sbutterfly chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
nice is really cool I love it, and I love Jinx and Kid Flash as a couple, not to mention this story is really cute.
In memory of wicked fire chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I love Jinx and Kid Flash as a couple. I also love the mind- debate theme for this story, I get mind-debates all the time. Very cute and short but sweet!
Nokkoi chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That was cute! It waws much better than many of the other fics I've read today...so boring...anyways, i hope you write more fics, you're doing great!

Unlike me...I think my fanfiction "The Call of Wildfire" sucks! No reviews...i should get em tomorrow for my birthday

Gray Wolf Goddess
RainDragon chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oh, very sweet. My favorite couple! ... as of the moment. I love the title, and the last line was absolutely perfect. For a drabble type fic, it wasn't bad. The parts where she contradicted herself were a tad awkward, but on the whole it was very nice. *-claps for fluff-*
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
YAY! You're good at J/KF! Write more!