Reviews for Notes
I love the lilacs.
Airam4u chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Very nicely done!
pembriar chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
What a pleasant surprise! I always head out for a lunch break with a bundle of Prentender fanfic under my arm, ready to escape my repetitive work routine - for an hour and a bit, at least. Wonderfully understated, yet vividly evocative. As much as I love angsty stories involving a dying Jarod professing his feelings to a receptive Miss Parker, this one really charmed me. Especially now that it's turning into a bright, sunny summer here in Texas...
longnite chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Very well played out between these two. Wished the series had worked a bit more...might have made the "chase" more interesting! Thanks for the great story!
Sologirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Sweet, i love it.
Dark1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I loved it! I liked the fact that the whole fic is based on lilacs. You wrote a great fic especially sinds you got a concussion! I hope you will get better soon!
Miss P chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
This is so beautifully written, i love it. One of my favorites actually. Hope you'll write more soon!
Charro chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
love the story. very romantic. MP/J deserve a chance at happiness.
BallsBreaker chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
An absolutely beautiful fic.

This fic reminded me why I love Pretender and Pretender fanfiction so much.

Wonderful job, please keep writing!
Vandr chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I like it! One of the better short stories I've read, this is situation I can almost see happening between the two. If you ever write any more to this I'll definitely read it!
between the waves chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Aww, that was really sweet. Lilacs have always been one of my favorites, so that made it special )
NYT chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Very nice. I think she would have eventually caved in to him because he would have kept at her.
pretender fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
cute story! luved the little part where they said the same things that they had said to each other when they were children! lolz

can't wait for ur next JMPR story lolz
AJeff chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
What a great way to start my morning, reading your wonderful story! Thank you!
HR chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
From: maestra

Sweet, and adorable. I really enjoyed reading it!

From: gorany

This story is good!

Hope you write other stories soon.

gorany