Reviews for Blind Observation
ShinoCoolGaaraAwesome chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
...now I wanna see you write a shino/hina story v.v This was awesome! :D
Saorii-Sama chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was so amazingly written and the story line was so wonderful... I can't help myself from favoring it!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aw! As someone so keenly aware of insects, he should know butterflies are good for a whole lot. OMG, that's so cool that you had Kiba's reaction be curiosity rather than repulsion, like I did in my Team 8 as kids fic. :D Oh, I like that, sending bees. It reminds me of a a fancomic in which Hinata asks Shino not to go after Neji for nearly killing her but he's already sent a giant spider...though spiders aren't insects, per se. Makes me wonder if that's one of the reasons they're teammates, to protect her from her family. The parts about Kurenai and Kiba were also thoughtful and touching. This was lovely.
Sailor Dove chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is really well written. I liked the little touches, very true to Shino's character.
naash chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
brilliant. i love how you described shino here and how he progressed to being a recluse to being someone who found friends and a new family.

naash
diggydawg chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
wow loved this! :D
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Normally I prefer NaruHina, but you've presented ShinoHina so well that I can't help but like it. I've always been a fan of Shino, although considering he and Hinata as a pairing is a first for me. The story was cute and light, while delving into deeper waters without seeming cluttered or overfilled. ...I like your writing style. w
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I think that last line made this story for me. I like how you focused on the analytical nature of Shino's personality. Nitpick: "Kiba and Kureani knew it..." typo. But no worries. Good fic.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
it seems kinda unfinished
Raha B chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This is amazing. You gave a excellent inside look on Shino.

I loved how he observed everything and everyone. This was a truly beautiful fanfiction.

Miss-Monster-Kimono
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
so, so lovely. i cannot say more. well done.
Higuchi chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Ah! Awesome

I love shino so this just makes me love him even more.

Kudos.
yoyogurl chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was friggen AWESOME! it's so sad that Kiba's dad died.
mimarin chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Hooray for Shino POV! I like the flash of insight into Kurenai, how she desperately wants approval from the other jounins. I giggled a bit at the Shino & Kiba sniping (how SasuNaru! :) The last four paragraphs about Kiba and Hinata hit me the hardest; Shino may not be *in* love with Hinata, but I do think he loves her.
orphan mia chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh man... you just made me cry. That visonary detail used to describe Hinata after her dad hit her... it was beautiful. Truly, that paragraph was a masterpiece.

Very good. love it.