Reviews for A Tale of Two Wizards
debzja chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Really loved this! Both Howl and Chrestomanci were spot on and the I also loved the plot, which fits really well with the Chrestomanci stories. Thank you for writing!
Dimac99 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Adored it! Haven't read the Chrestomanci series, but I think I shall have to remedy that soon. Howl was spot on though.
Borrowed Twenties chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
This was really wickedly cool - crossovers between the Chrestomanci verse and HMC are few and far between, and this is probably one of the very few that is both well thought out and have them in perfect character. They work well as a team, and it was quite funny to see them trying to outdo one another, but still manage to come to an understanding of each other. Good job!
rosebudmelissa chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Absolutely delightful! I have to say that Howl and Chrestomanci really deserve each other. They play off each other perfectly. It's so much fun watching them get irritated as they try to outdo each other. I laughed out loud.
wittyying chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Let me just say I'm really, really glad you wrote this. Thanks!
wittyying chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
"Howl wished fiercely that he had turned the spears to cream buns. It would serve Chrestomanci right if eating magically transformed silver made him violently sick."

That made me burst into laughter! D
wittyying chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
This is awesome! I can't wait to click "Next"
wittyying chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Wow...I have not read any of the Chrestomanci stuff (fanfiction OR the actual books) in over a decade but I think you have the personality down pat bc it's bringing back some memories. I'm seriously impressed.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!
AccountDeletePlease chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
This story is, quite simply, brilliant.
Starshinedown chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
Quite entertaining. I could perfectly picture Howl and the Crestomanci interacting. Well written and imaginative, thank you for sharing!
Bird of Hope chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I was wondering how long it would be beofre someone wriote something like this! This si just the kind of thing i want to read to, i loved Howl's moving Castle and Charmed Life! (i love all of the chresmanci books actually but unfortunately Charmed Life is the onyl one i can remmember, it was so long agao and i only got them out of the libary, i won HMC so i've read that about a 190 times!)

thanks for writing this!
solsere chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
I loved how you invented this adventure. So funny! And cute...and adorable... haha
Erisah Mae chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
I thought this was very well done- the characterizations of Howl and Chrestomanci were spot on and I thought the Mary Sue Author was hilarious.

Nice work.

Erisah
Xx.Triple A.xX chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
This story is brilliant. I want to print it out and bind it and carry it around with me everywhere :) It's awesome.

I was a little confused near the end (regarding the identity of the girl), but it was still great. I salute you. (Salutes)