Reviews for Forsaken
Lonestar88 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I dont Know what you intended this to be but i am chossing to view as a nightmare that Trin had, because she had todo the one thing that she coud not live with.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
That was one hell of a story. You've got a good imagination!
only-looking chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Oh my god, this was horrifying. Just horrifying. The worst part of all was how perfectly Kim Kim still was, all the way through. Nice, sweet, polite, and world-destroying murderous. Trin's reactions to being chosen were priceless, and exactly what you would expect. The final battle between Trin and Kim was perfectly done, and the ending was just heartbreaking.

Wow. Just wow. And no, it wasn't a dream. That would be way too easy.
Hewhoislost chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Well, that just happened. All I can say it I finally have a scale to judge your work by, and when you say something is weird its pretty damn weird. this was a hell of a unique story and very different from what I have grown to expect form you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Damn you for making me cry, but thank you so very much for writing nothing but pure awesomeness :')
Nink chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
This is the 3rd time I've read this and I STILL cry at the end ;; So sad yet so good ;;
DarXe chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Wow, what an intense story. Glad you stopped when you did as I'm not sure if I could handle more. But it was very well written.
Technyx chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
So, yea, I totally skipped over reviewing the second chapter so I could get to the end faster. It just.. blows me away

O_O

So much emotion.. And it's horrifying to think of, ya know? Especially because I'm an older sister.. If anything remotely similar happened to me or my sisters it would be unbearable. I understand Trin completely through this, see how she goes through the stages.. disbelief, anger, grief (something like that, yea?) until she finally ends it all.

And then the way you end it.. this whole story was a complete mindfuck! But it was excellent.

Was it a dream? A test? An alternate timeline/universe?

Questions questions..

But man.. what Kim must have been feeling through all this.. Just thinking about it makes my heart ache _

Michael is an ass.

OH! And Shego.. gahh, all the characters went through horrible pain... It definitely lived up to it's category, yo

Sidenote- I really do like Trin's character. She's grown on me.. Also, I plan on reading the rest of your stories, cuz I have read a few, I'm just a horrible reviewer :P
Technyx chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
O_O

that was an intense way to start a story..

so many questions...

I'm just gonna read the next chapter now :O
AlannaCooper chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This story seriously gave me nightmares o.o' I donno if that is a good thing, since it just says how much of an awesome writer you are or a bad thing because it was SO creepy and disturbing considering it's KIM o.o
EcchiKitten chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
O My God...that's all I have to say for this story LOL You must have been watching TONS of horror/slaughter/depressingly sad movies when writing this. Holy crap. I actually did start tearing up at the end. Hope it was a dream tho cause that would be really sad for you to make all of those characters to just kill them all off haha.
AlucardHellgate chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
like damn, seriously... this story is awesome, enough said.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Great work. The only I disliked that it really was a "What the HELL" ending other then that excellent has always.
MagicalInsanity chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
the carnage, the suffering...

God, is blood curding and ever so sad an angering. It got into me when I read the Possible's demiss that I almost cried.

but what can Shego do...? if not even her family could make her stop, who can?

yeah, Trin to the rescue with angel wings and what a else, a harp? I have heard that music helps tame beasts so I hope she gets something more than a musical intrument.

Trin the cherub; charming image. it helped with the gore though. I'm glad not be weak of the stomach...

Chp. 3

I cried. I cannot help it but, I cried.

I think it turned out better without Trin being a Cherub, but I cannot help this feeling of hate for the angels and at fate. The irony is good; save the world who means shit to you by killing your sister who means it all to you.

I hate Michael though Gabriel and Raphael are ok. it was just wrong how it all turned out, but Trin did keep her promise. through it all, she proved to be a great sister.

I feel sad now...

any way, great idea, nice development of the plot. you make the reader be able to feel along with the characters; the impact this would have if re-written from a first PoV from the characters would be sensory overload. just have to say I'm glad it isn't.
MagicalInsanity chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
this story has a strong impact on me.

I was rocking on my place as I read through it and any sharp sound frightened me.

just the fact that Kim was capable of killing the Toriyama's and not show remorse made me feel as if something was wrong; I believe that it was then that I started rocking on my place.

strong visuals and so real...

you have me shaking and I bet I like as if I saw a ghost.

I feel scared now; you should add to the warning:

'Do NOT read before sleeping, nightmares are likely to happen so don't blame me, you've been warned'.

Star, I'm really shaking. I have read the story before but never so absorbed...the images got stuck with me such as the Toriyama's death and Dr. Director's. you made it so clear that its hard not to see...