Reviews for Like Son, Like Father
Please update. Any of your stories will do. We all love your stories, and we need them, like how we need Danny Phantom in our lives. We need you in this fandom, and we need your stories. We need you.

You don't have to write, you can just review. We just need some sign that your still here. Because we love you, and we need your Danny Phantom stories. And you as a person as well.

Take it as a challenge. Come back, and we will decide if you're worthy of being one of the most favorited authors in this fandom.

Yes, you're famous here! Everybody knows your name, and we compare ourselves to you!

COME BACK, WE NEED YOU!
too-much-inspiration chapter 10 . 1/25
Very original and a very interesting approach to the parental reveal. Thank you for posting!
Lupe chapter 8 . 1/2
I'm listing to Battle Scars right now, and it's making this story very sad. *sniff*
Oh my god. He's a halfa
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
YOU CRUSHED THE REVEALTION !11111 NUUUUU

When danny woke up you got excited well writing it, you rushed it.

Its what I like to call, a rush it and crush it. Try to avoid these
Maleficus Animus chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
It would be interesting if there was a sequel where they meet Plasmius and also find out about him lol I had never read a story like this before it's fantastic!
NeverLander852 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Shall I do all the bits of Jack's strange things in his POV?
Soulfire91 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Not too often do you see a story where one of the other Fentons become halfas and it turns out well. Great story-telling and very well written!
NeverLander852 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Aw, poor Jack! *hugs Jack*
ForestEmerald chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
This story was fun.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
awwww cute story! I liked how ya made Phantom and Jack friends :)
Battosailover5 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
awww!
Foureyed-Pufferfish chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Man, this is out to a great start! I've been searching for something like this for ages. You can't imagin how big the grin of my face is right now. Thanks for the pick me up (bad day and this is just the cure I need) I can't wait to read more.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Great story.
Animekitty47 chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Aw, sappy ending! Hm, not bad. ;) I don't suppose you're thinking of making a sequel?