Reviews for Disgaea: Summons of an Oracle
Afficiando chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
I have now read through the entirety of your trilogy after two days, and I found it to be quite a fascinating read-especially the concept of incorporating the universe of Castlevania. The stories are truly unique and have not recieved the number of reviews that I feel that they should have; upon that note, I find the fact that you regardless continued to this point admirable, without showing discouragement.

Though I know that this story has not been updated in coming close onto two years now, I hold hope that the upcoming release of Disgaea 3: Absense of Justice brings about updates.
ElementPriestess chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
WHA? You kinda lost me on the abduction squad. I'm wondering why the alternate versions are you know...stupid and evil. Is Yukimaru good? Ah, well I'll try to understand this. I hope.
ElementPriestess chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Thank you so much! I was getting pretty bored too from all stories that weren't updating. Lifesaver! I have to cut this review short because I have to sleep. This chapter was pretty short for your standards. I must say, Overlords have gotten pretty stupid, haven't they?