Reviews for Utopia's End
alyssa chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love it!write more about neo crystal tokyo & beautiful lady
DavisJes chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I would love to know what happens next.
Victorita9 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
i like it a lot! But it was so sad! "The pink millenium..." Good choice for a name of a new era. It toally enbodies her color!
NutBuster chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow, I usually don't like one shots cause it's too sudden and quick, and leaves me all angsty and sad. Haha. But in this case, even though it made me angsty, it was done very well. I was happy that Lady was able to recreate a new life, and not be alone to suffer as much.

Though, I thought Helios would come to help recreate the new world. :P

If you could talk about how the Dark Forces came or something, then the story would be understood better. (Though there is nothing confusing about it! )
Rikou Kyohaku chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I dont like one-shots. and you knwo why? Because when they're as good as this they make me ask too many questions! Nice!

kirby015980 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
It ? was good ? just needed more flare
Mercy chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This one was very nice. . I like to think that Chibiusa would be that strong like her mother. Very well done, honey.

P.S. I'd like to add you on Yahoo, if that's ok? *huggles* Ja ne!
735001 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I liked this. It was a nice idea, but I think that it would be even better as a longer story. If you were to elaborate, it could really have the potential to be great (IE who were the Dark Forces, is everyone really dead [Starlights/Asteroid senshi/Helios/etc], how is life in the new utopia?).

Hope this helps. :)