Reviews for Scar
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Nice. Yet again, you have impressed me...Even though this piece is rather short compared to your others, it contains the elements that make it a memorable read, as well as an enjoyable one. Your writing style flows very naturally...I envy you. . Lol, keep up the great work!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
that was really cool!
rinda chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
They were all wonderful and well written!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
nice
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wonderful work here :) I'm still fairly a novice when it comes to Bleach, but I think this is great!
Warg chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow, just..

umm.. to spare you from an incoherent ramble, i'll cut myself off with i LOVED this set of drabbles.. simple perfection, thoughtful and just .. argh how do you tell so much in so few words *mutter*..

Hehe, i've been accused(unjust and undeserved i tell u) of the same.. and ugh, i also forgot what i wanted to say.. hehehe.

Anyway, thanks for this, this simply AMAZING read.

alliedoll chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
creepy yet fitting. i especially liked the one about kenpachi, but i am biased cause he's my fave character.
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was quite deep, and you gave a very good explanation as to why Yachiru always nicknames people :P

All the drabbles were really good, and brought you in once you started to read. It was not boring at all, and held good characterisation.

I really liked the quote from Ichigo's drabble; "What does not kill you, after all, only lies in wait for a second chance."

Anyhow I'm done with my useless rambling. Keep up the good work!
Jedi Boadicea chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
A great piece. Simple and effective. You got right to the meat of each concept and motivation with a swiftness that makes pieces like this seem easy, when they are in fact anything but.

It's hard to say that I had favorite moments, because the whole thing works together wonderfully, but if pressed I might say the Isshin segment stands out the most, just because we get so little Isshin in fanfic or otherwise, and I love him so. :)

A few lines I wanted to highlight, though -

"he wondered if having a name meant having someone to mourn you when you die."

Great insight. I can easily see him asking himself this question. The irony being, of course, that he hasn't yet fully realized that it applies to him.

"And because inflicting a nickname was like leaving a scar on a person’s body-a signature of her power-Yachiru learned to rename everyone she met."

Hah, yes. :) So true. And humorously well-put.

"Perfect skin would not only regenerate but would become stronger than before."

Again, nice insight into what might make Mayuri tick. As with "Your Enemy's Name," I think you do a great job making sense of his warped motivations.

"What does not kill you, after all, only lies in wait for a second chance."

And this is perhaps my favorite line, because it's so... so Ichigo. Even without legitimate grounds for thinking that way, he'd *still* be thinking that way. That he *does* have legitimate grounds for it makes it all the more... well.., Ichigo. Heh.
ice illuser chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
ah...this was pretty good.