Reviews for Don't Eat Chao Fruit
CosmicWaffles chapter 4 . 6/7
Sooooo cute! Rose is the ultimate chibi child! She can get the Ultimate Lifeform to smile, and apologize! Please update soon!
The-Phoenix-Ninja101 chapter 4 . 5/6
ShiftFrame chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
OMG AMY'S SO FREAKING CUTE!~ (/o/)~3

Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I love the story and it's really funny. Little Amy rose made Shadow apologize to sonic, his rival, but where is the 5th chapter, aren't you going to make it? Actually, how long since this was posted? Please update chapter 5, I want to see what happens so please update. But anyway, great story, definitely one of my favorites, like how you made shadow his usual self but more caring. Love it! Bye!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
Please continue! I really want to see what happens to everyone, I want to see everyones elses reaction to little Amy.
snowbarry11 chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I love this story
The Girl With Glass Wings chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG! You cannot end it there! PLEASE UPDATE IT! WE ARE ALL BEGGING YOU!
thegirl59 chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
plz update
MJCM1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Hi I'm MJCM1 that used to be called MJCM. I'm here to bug you as promised. First thing first I hope you succeed in being nurse. Know that is out the way pleas I beg you post chapter 5 its ben 7 years, and 81 months I think sins you updated. So I beg you to update this good and awesome story! Pleas! MJCM1 is logging out in 3...2..1 Bay! Tell next time!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
very interesting story. finish it.
The Reader chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Can you please update? I REALLY want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE ! This is one of the best stories I have read ! REMEMBER, OTHERS WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY TOO!
MJCM chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
AWWW! Please make more please! I want to see chapter 5! PLEACE! Or I'm going to bug yuo if you don't! MJCM is logging out! SEE YA LATER!