Reviews for Don't Eat Chao Fruit
I love the story and it's really funny. Little Amy rose made Shadow apologize to sonic, his rival, but where is the 5th chapter, aren't you going to make it? Actually, how long since this was posted? Please update chapter 5, I want to see what happens so please update. But anyway, great story, definitely one of my favorites, like how you made shadow his usual self but more caring. Love it! Bye!
Please continue! I really want to see what happens to everyone, I want to see everyones elses reaction to little Amy.
snowbarry11 chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I love this story
Pikagirl227 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG! You cannot end it there! PLEASE UPDATE IT! WE ARE ALL BEGGING YOU!
thegirl59 chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
plz update
MJCM1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Hi I'm MJCM1 that used to be called MJCM. I'm here to bug you as promised. First thing first I hope you succeed in being nurse. Know that is out the way pleas I beg you post chapter 5 its ben 7 years, and 81 months I think sins you updated. So I beg you to update this good and awesome story! Pleas! MJCM1 is logging out in 3...2..1 Bay! Tell next time!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
very interesting story. finish it.
The Reader chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Can you please update? I REALLY want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE ! This is one of the best stories I have read ! REMEMBER, OTHERS WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY TOO!
MJCM chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
AWWW! Please make more please! I want to see chapter 5! PLEACE! Or I'm going to bug yuo if you don't! MJCM is logging out! SEE YA LATER!
TheForgotten chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
i have to admit, this is very good, it makes sense at i get sucked into it like a good book. i wish there was more of it, i wanna know how things turn out ; how amy gets back to normal, how shadow feels about everything and weather or not you add more POVs. if this ever gets picked up again ill definately be one of the first to read it :) untill then, i hope everythings goin good for you and ill be thinking about how the story ends, see ya!
metaniterocks chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Oooh, I just love this story so much. In a world of stupid, badly written ShadAmy fiction, this one takes the cake, absolutely. For once, Shadow's actually in character, and Sonic's not the antagonist. Everyone is in character and acting as they should- in fact, I can imagine and hear most of the scenes in my head, which is an extremely good sign, as it means that they are plausible.

The dynamic between Shadow and Little Amy is absolutely perfect. Tough as he is, he's still a good guy, and can be pretty protective at times. Simultaneously, he's baffled by the innocence and happy-go-lucky mannerisms of a small child. Even he can't entirely abandon her. I love the gradual changes in his demeanor- from gruff and cold to irritated to tolerant, bordering on harbored affection. It's all well written and very cute, and it puts me in mind that a platonic love is still love. And once that affection towards Amy's small-child self is established, a more romantic interest once she is cured seems very plausible- if that's what you as the author want to push it towards.

All in all, this story is easily my favorite of the pair on the entire site. It's a real pity that so few of the others seem unaware of what good writing is. I understand that the urge to write and the interest has probably died with time- but I also see that you promise an update in December. I look forward to it! I know it'll be just as excellent as the rest of the chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
awww! so cute! plz write more!:)
Animeluva1 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
More please this is so cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
u my good friend hav TALENT! u r awesome at writing!:D