Reviews for A Kiss for A Name
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I luvs it.

Very very much.
Nils chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was awesome. The characters were completely in character! I loved that,
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh! Haha! You read Forget Me Not! Haha! So sorry if I'm not updating!

Anyway, I love the fact you write a lot of Tomoyo fics! Obviously, I am a total fangirl. XD Love it. You belong in my favorite authors list! )
fanficgirl28 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
tht is one shocking make out session ehehee

tht part made me gasp i think they thought i waz crzy coz im not alone -_-U -
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
breathes, and then swoons.

It's been ages since I've read ExT fluff like this, and it certainly was very, very enjoyable and heartwarming and funny. p Eriol's warped sense of humor, as you termed it, never ceases to make me laugh. He's such an intelligent mage, that he is, he's irresistible AND funny at the same time - and you captured that personality of his very well in here. Not many in the fandom usually handles the brighter side of the ExT romance well, but you not only characterized both Eriol and Tomoyo perfectly, well, uh, the fluff really was the number one factor that made me smile like a goofball to myself in the middle of the night where i am. i can't believe i missed this fic out each time i fandom into ExT...gah, this coupling's been around for ages, and it still is, and always will be one my favorites nevertheless. (X
MoonNight's Mystic chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
That was like... TOTALLY KAWAAI!

The best part was the kiss.

The best humor in was when Eriol said "Oh but I am, my dear Daidouji-san. I'm thinking where I would want to kiss you. Hmm, at the forehead? Cheek? Temple? Neck?" Eriol's voice had gone deeper. "Or maybe..." he hinted as his eyes wandered down to her breasts.

And the best lines were...

"The way he said her name and the feel of his warm breath on her skin made Tomoyo's pulse leap. If she would be asked someday how Eriol said her name, she only has one word for it: sensual."

So it was just too good! _
woofyy chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
aww! its so cute lar! good luckies with your future stories! D
sweet-sunflower chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
cute
kira-chan05 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
hello! hello!

my visit means that i trully like you work... really... update soon
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Wai! Hooray for fluff and the evil Eriol! (he rulez!)
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
How interesting I Wasn't expecting it to be this goos but it was great. I loved it.

Sakura123
MizEvilBlossoms chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Ohayo... _

That was so... So... SO... KAWAII! KAWAII! AND KAWAII! .*

I LOVED IT! YOU HAVE TO *MAKE* SOME MORE! PLEASE! ONEAGI! D

Eriol was so... sexy in your oneshot... "Meow! Go Eriol!" *Sexy evil grins* Lol! XD

Love, MzEvilBlossoms x _