Reviews for Fall of the Sith
Leinad312 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Very interesting, didn't see Mace falling as an outcome of this scenario.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Is it a good thing or a bad thing that Samuel L Jackson is fixed in my mind as Mace Windu? "I like the way you say that, Mas" "I like if very motherfucken much"
OBSERVER01 chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
Wow!just wow!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Daaaaamn, Ani just reached Nirvana, dude (or the Jedi equivalent of it) .
Sandaime Hokage chapter 27 . 3/27/2014
Was a really good fic, very well written and interesting
themergitonian chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
not a fan of second person
themergitonian chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
good chapter
themergitonian chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
another good chapter
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
nice start
QueenNaberrie chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
Ohhh...BRAVO! Very well written and a very different way of looking at The Chosen One prophesy.

Love the banter between Anakin and Obi-Wan, especially when Anakin convinces Obi-Wan to train TWO Skywalkers. Poor Obi-Wan. ;)

Padme's labor scene was also comical. Poor Anakin. He just needed to keep his mouth shut. But he learned quickly. "I love you," had the desired effect. ;)

Thank you for this wonderful well thought out story.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow. What a wonderfully ambiguous ending. I liked the analogy that finished it off. Very powerful story and great writing. Something different than a what if scenario with Anakin. I liked how Windu factored into you story. Great job. A very pleasant read.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Very good. This work is excellent.
force storm2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Best fan fiction I've ever read. Good vocabularly and story
Book girl fan chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
Personally, I've always liked Mace. (I think it might have something to do with his purple lightsaber). So I was a little unsure when you made him turn evil. On the other hand, it did put a whole new twist on his character, and that I enjoyed. Best of all, it ended happily for everyone, well, almost. It ended differently, and with more happiness overall. So this story will be going on my favorites list, as a really great AU.
iChaos chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Well, the first several chapters of this story were definitely some of the most insightful passages that I have ever read regarding the nature of Jedi perceptions of the Force. Your portrayal of the inner turmoil that dominated Anakin for so long was rendered with a sort of brutal eloquence which made the character more interesting than usual.

It also makes quite a bit of sense that Mace Windu would be the one other person who could pose a legitimate threat to both Yoda and Anakin, so that part went over pretty well.

However, about the time that Padme decided to return to Coruscant and Obi-Wan was held up in traffic, the plausibility of the plot did begin to suffer some. By the time deceased Sith & Jedi masters were being channeled through other characters, it even got a bit silly.

In the end though, it all worked out for the best and everybody is better off so the ending was fairly satisfying.

Good writing and all around great work on this one, thanx for posting it.