Reviews for Fall of the Sith
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 4/7
www. youtube watch? v (equal sign) IK1HISje4Iw

Bullshit! He did NOT resist Palpatine! He had every intention of killing Samuel L. Jac...I mean, Mace Windu! The only reason that he is able to resist Mace Windu here is because they were never close before this point!
anikin it's ok, it's ok that you lied to us the entire time and we instantly forgive you for a minor act of genocide. we accept your darkness. you never understood that we love you. jedi hugbox.

and in that same breath mace is condemned as irredeemable for executing the sith that had already falsely surrendered twice.
"fallen he has, loved him for a century i did but never truely knew him i now realize. banished you are"

# $%ing chosen one privilege. fine, i'll form my own order with blackjack and hookers
"we could have tried to stop it politically but were too scared to risk our careers on a vote. but hey, now it's a rebellion. that means bloodshed but everybody knows the leaders don't actually fight, we get to sit behind a desk and send other people to die, this is so much easier."

those dickless cowards lol
man your senators are fickle little bitches.
it's like they're socially defenseless mortal extras unable to burn willpower and bouncing back and fourth between diplomancer exalts.
theres no way in hell this isn't currently reversible, just as theres no way in hell the jedi reaction won't push mace all the way over
quigon: obiwan, what does the scouter say about anikin's powerlevel?
obiwan: it says "infested as balls" master! didn't even bother with a number!
remind me why bots wanting the right not to be disassembled at their master's whim was the designated villain in prequels
nevermind, found the sequel
make a sequel
i don't think the darkside really works that way

but even if it did, getting backstabbed by annakin is only gonna push mace further isn't it
jayley chapter 1 . 1/25
wow, so windu intentionally fell to the dark side, to save the jedi and republic?! that's kinda awesome. or at least that was the impression i got, he saw the outcome and chose to become a sith so that anakin could later defeat him and fulfill his destiny as the chosen one? pretty cool
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
He did NOT resist Palpatine! He slaughtered innocent children on Palpatine's order! He killed Padmé, because he thought that she had led Obi-Wan Kenobi to him! He slaughtered COUNTLESS Jedi on Darth Sidious's order! Countless force-adept CHILDREN on Darth Sidious's order as Darth Vader! So, no, he most certainly DID NOT resist Palpatine!
I hate ROBLOX chapter 27 . 7/7/2017
This is the best story ever I rate it 2000/1
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 27 . 1/25/2017
That poignant ending. There is no death to the dark, because it prospers even in the shadow of the light. And Mace discovered that, which the galaxy may never quite hear the last of.

Well done on this amazing, compelling story. Your characterisation was engaging and your take on the universe refreshing.
GS04 chapter 27 . 1/3/2017
Good job I really liked this one )