Reviews for Fall of the Sith
I hate ROBLOX chapter 27 . 7/7
This is the best story ever I rate it 2000/1
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 27 . 1/25
That poignant ending. There is no death to the dark, because it prospers even in the shadow of the light. And Mace discovered that, which the galaxy may never quite hear the last of.

Well done on this amazing, compelling story. Your characterisation was engaging and your take on the universe refreshing.
GS04 chapter 27 . 1/3
Good job I really liked this one )
Kuna Longshanks chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
Holy Shit. not holy shit, Holy Shit.
You have created a masterpiece, sir. I applaud you for your good skills in storytelling.
In some previous chapters, there was a slight problem in that there were some words run together. I assume this is the site's fault, but just letting you know.
DarthVuisorO66 chapter 27 . 12/16/2016
This is perhaps my favorite Revenge of the Sith fanfiction yet! So close to the original novelization yet original at the same time. Hopefully there could even be a sequel to this, if there is a possibility.
Nico chapter 27 . 11/9/2016
This was. Great 10/10
Kevin A McDonald chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
Very good read. Could nor put it down! Would make a great movie! Great job!
TegamiBachi25 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Can someone tell me again how mace fell to the dark side?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This *really* should have actually happened.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Oh my. That wa E.
And woah. Yes, I'm all for this.
Tarafinwe Feanarion chapter 27 . 3/13/2016
Brilliant and mature story. One of the best AUs I've ever read and a very satisfying ending too.
Toaofwriting chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
Very well done story. I really loved your writing style and descriptions of the Force and the lightsaber duels, and the way Padmé helped restore democracy. Excellent job.
aGreatLoudThump chapter 27 . 2/26/2016
Wow, that was great. The ending was happy (for the most part) but didn't feel in any way forced. A very high quality fic.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 27 . 2/2/2016
It took me a while to start this. The idea of Mace turning and taking over the government, while not out of idea or character, really, is not something that caught my interest.

Now I have to say that I'm glad I pushed through. I loved your solution and I loved what you did with Anakin and I love what you did with Padme and...this is fabulous. :)
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 27 . 1/20/2016