Reviews for Never Stop
AbsyntheTears chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Great story, but given thus was written so long ago, updates are doubtful. Its a shame because it was very enjoyable!
Foxie Roxie chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I really enjoyed this, would love to read more!
MrsFell chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I love this story! Is it finished, or are you going to finish it? I'd love to know the gender and names of the twins! )
horcruxhorror chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
this story is so sweet, I usually don't like Hannibal OOC like this but for some reason...

you should include some rough sex before Clarice gets too big, to balance out his strange sweetness.

Can the babies be a boy and a girl, with the girl having a name like Hannibal (maybe Hannah) and the boy with a name like Clarice's (Maybe Calvin) That would be cute.. :)
Kepouros chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Please tell me you plan to continue this truly amazing story! You have started it on such a great note, but you leave us hungry for more!
colourcolour chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Great story! Love reading it. Please continue!
duffie83 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
The hint of a smile still played at his mouth as he said quietly, “Tell me, Clarice, did you know that to cleave is one of the few words in the English language that means both itself and its opposite—to cling together and to split apart?”

I love this!
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Love it! Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
hellsmile89 chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
i really like it want more
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
wow

O_O

that was different but i liked it i havent read many hannibal fic but i like this:P
Ayla-Marie chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I like your story so far I just thought i would point out the good doctor would never EVER take Clarice in such a brutish manner he would make sure it was a soft bed and that he had all night to enjoy her if not longer. but again a very good story so far if you look past that bit of OOC behavior
TeeDixon chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
For the love of God, PLEASE continue. XD I am loving this.
SweetRomeo chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Love it so far - looking forward to the next chapter. XD
329329 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
plz update soon...i love this story...
xSleepxTightx chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Great story :D I wish this had happened in the movie. But, I believe in the book they do end up together. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »