Reviews for Acheron's Tale
AnselmBlackheart chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Pleas eignore my 'review' ont he previous chapter... wrong frickin story ;
AnselmBlackheart chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I couldn't resist answering the question in the description... what would happen if Acheron died? In essence.. skip straight to end of series because *SPOILERS*

That is what had to be done ANYWAY! Which is total and utter BULLshit
Kyla A chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was...

And boring.

Why don't you wright about something people would accually want to read about?
alex chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
very funny alternate reality for acheron
DDRstitch626 chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Hello, I read your short story and I think it's quite good. I have just one question before I make my little speach on the tale. Are you the maker of the Inverloch webcomic? If you arn't you should give credit to the person who made Acheron. If you are him then I am happy to say that the Inverloch comic is really astounding.

Now, about the tale. I can understand that your just fantasing on if Acheron were gay, and don't balme you I think he is a gay, but I know the author has no intention on making it seem that way. In fact it doesn't look like Acheron was inlove with anyone...yet.

but that has nothing to do with your story; which I think you should get back to. I find this cute, but distarbing I would change the human X Da'kor thing, it seems weird. Think of it as a man loving his dog, but the dog loves the man. You should make it to where he is in love with his own kind, (going for both Da'kor and the human not something you would get a lot of fans by this) Still I like it how you through Religon in this matter, yes it is a sin, and yes it's looked down appon but as it's stated a human can't change who he loves, but he can make the right choice on what he does.

Well all I have to say is it's ok to add detail, but don't go to overborde (I've made that mistake
WoLfBoY538 chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
I should be updating this story soon.

Next chapter should be the last before I make the jump to become "R" rated.
V.o.E chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Still like it. Lots of kissing though. It's sweet, but seems a little exadurated. I don't know though, that might just be how this kind of relationship works.
Whisper in the Woods chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Well I can't say that I like the whole gay Acheron thing but it was very well written and was in the my catagory of Aplus writting. How did you come up the story line though and how did you get the impression that Acheron is a homeosexaul?
V.o.E chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
It did seem to progress rather quickly, but overall I liked it.
WoLfBoY538 chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Well, probably fairly soon, as it is Christmas break until January 13th.

I am going to be making short and frequent updates rather than long and sparse ones.

The chapter, Memories actually is probably going to be six or seven different parts.
WelcomeNightmare chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
I loved the story. When are you getting the next part out?
WolfBoy835 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Well, after the next chapter or two, this will be continued in the 'R' rated section. I will provide a link in the last chapter I update under Teen, don't worry.

I plan on updating soon, with some hawtness.
Stephanie chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
O, very nice! But if Acheron was so into Shiara before, wouldn't that make him bi? Hm.

Anyway, this is pretty cool. Yeah, I can see Acheron being gay xD He's just so... um... I don't know how to explain it, but yeah, it fits him xD
Fullmetal Kaitou chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I like how this is coming already Somehow, I kinda think it makes more sense that Ash is into guys o-0 Maybe thats just me, but it seems to suit him. Anyway, update soon :3
anon chapter 2 . 9/18/2006