Reviews for Rogue Tamed
AiramS chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I really like this story - I'm a HUGE George fan (he was, after all, my first crush) and I love him and Alanna - I also think must people underestimate his love for his lioness though it is a tad disturbing that Alanna only is ten in this story - but I really hope you'll review! ;)
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Poor George. Too bad he doesn't know the 'boy' is a girl. And his future wife, at that. Must be weird for him.
swimchick17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I thought this was really nice, it's a shame you didn't continue with it. The ending was totally legit, I can see that really happening.
update chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
please update

update

update
Shadow Spirit chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
interesting, well writen and origional would like to reed more
Rokuri chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
That was absolutely awesome, just what I was looking for! XDXD Rereading the books, I just had to wonder what could have been going on in George's mind in the time before he found out Alanna was a girl~ X3 Great job on the voice, you managed very well to keep them all in character~ :3
Jedi Bubbles chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I like it and I understand what you're trying to get across. There are only two things that bother me. George was seventeen but that's easy to forget and when you say "Lioness Rampant" are you talking about the book or "Song of the Lioness" as in the series name?

Great job, I want more. I like the idea of telling it through George's point of view.
Acelinn chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
great job! you are a really good writer!

pleez update asap

~ME_
Lora chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Well, I get it. I hope the easily offended don't keep you from updating because I want to know the rest.
muppetmadness chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
By 'boy' how old are you saying Alanna is? It's just...if George is in his mid-twenties and this is a young boy then you seem to be implying George is a gay paedophile. While this may be how you see him it is ever so slightly disturbing for me to read. If, however, by 'boy' you mean late teens/early twenties then you are just saying that George is gay and having extreme control difficulties if simply looking in a boy's eyes can cause that kind of reaction.

Well, insults done...this was well written (except for a few spacing difficulties) and it certainly is an interesting twist to the story we all know and love.
concretya chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Okay, I really like this, and I'm excited to see where it's going.

One thing I will say about the first chapter, though, is that when I was reading it I was tempted to skip over some of the lavish description of Alan's beauty. It seemed just a bit overdone to me; she's not even a teenager yet, and has never been described as that stunningly beautiful. And yes, while George eventually loves her and may see her that way then, it's the first time he's seen her, and I think his interest is more just curiousity about, like, her eyes. Personal preferences on what George is thinking, I suppose, which is why you're writing the story! :)

But anyway, I like this, keep writing!
Twilight-girl-5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
After a long while of thinking (half a freaking second) I have decided that you damn well should continue! I love George and A/G and there aren't many fics of them around. please kepp writing!
pretzel.in.an.egg chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Oh dear Gods. George fancies a ten year old 'boy'. I admit, this is quite disturbing. lol. Good start though! A couple of spacing issues: collectingtenpercentof and excessmoney.

I like the idea of doing the whole thing from George's POV; shows a whole new perspecive :-D

Update soon!

~Claudia
Sugar Plum Faerie chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Well that was sickening. You do realise Alanna was ten when this took place? And George was seventeen! If your aim was to turn him into a homosexual pedophile then congratulations. You've managed it spectacularly.
x0xkatiex0x chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
i really liked it! you are an amazing writer! please update soon! i dont think there are enough fics about alanna and george, let alone from georges pov.

it was excellent!