Reviews for WonderWall
RedCloud13 chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
I must say it was great, before reading the final chapter i thought that it was going to be a rather abrupt ending but it wasn't, it was very good and i dunno i don't really think it needed to go on any more. Obviously if there is a sequel i would read it in a heartbeat but i dunno i think it fine as it is. Brilliant as it is actually. I find it rather weird that i am only starting to read O.C. stories, i dunno i got out the first season boxset, watched the first episode and thought 'What would it be like if Ryan and Summer got together, and so i went on fanfiction and found 4, yes 4 completed Ryan/Summer stories over 10,0 words, there so should be more.

Again love the story and hope you write more Ryan/Summer stories.
Dogsbody chapter 20 . 3/18/2008
Great ending!By the way, reading it today, is kind of ironic because yesterday, my sister gave birth to a baby boy!I'm an aunt!
Dogsbody chapter 18 . 2/27/2008
Good Trey does anything to Summer and the baby,there's going to be Hell to pay.
Dogsbody chapter 17 . 2/27/2008
Summer's parents ought to be shot,they really are awful people.I hope that Alex and Marissa can kiss and Trey?He's the last person,Ryan and Summer need to have hanging in all,damn good chapter.
Dogsbody chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Summer shouldn't have Neil's a leech,for living off his daughter.
controversy-queen chapter 20 . 2/16/2008
very cute ending but i wouldve loved to read more how about a sequel or something.
thecatspajamas12 chapter 20 . 2/15/2008
aww, that was amazing and so cute. It took me like two hours to read this-like three oc episodes minus comericials-it was well worth it! I never even thought about Ryan and Summer because Ryan couldnt betray seth, but you did it different...it was awesome.
Podoy chapter 20 . 2/15/2008
Ahh, the last chapter! Damnit... I really loved your story! And I also like the way it's ended...

You are saying thanks to the people who reviewd, I think that's not fair... I actually need to thank YOU for writing a story... So Thanks, I had fun reading it! Bye, Yarima
thekiller00 chapter 20 . 2/15/2008
That was a great ending. Although, I was kind of looking forward to Trey hitting on Summer or something and then getting into a huge blow out with Ryan. Is there going to be some type of sequel for this ?
Squam-Darnell chapter 19 . 2/15/2008
awesome
Podoy chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
I wonder where they're going... Please update soon
thekiller00 chapter 19 . 2/11/2008
That was a great post. I understand why Ryan doesn't want Trey staying with them or alone around Summer. You can kinda tell between the way he was talking/ acting, as well as the way Ryan was acting around him.
Movies are our business chapter 19 . 2/11/2008
oh no what is Trey going to do

This quick update was great so be brill if happens again! :-)
Podoy chapter 18 . 2/5/2008
ohh, the last part was really sweet!

Please update soon !
OCgirl411 chapter 18 . 2/4/2008
love the chapter

it is getting interesting

can't wait to read what happens next