Reviews for Because of You
Kelly Rajczak chapter 3 . 6/22
Hello again. I understand that I posted a review only yesterday, but I was reading this story again and a thought occured to me. The authors note at the bottom of the last chapter posted stated that you were not abandoning this fic, but you also had many more works in the making. I took a closer look at the dates on the. update section and noticed just how long it has been since you have updated. I have yet to make myself an account so as to see any of the pages to check on your progress. I sincerely wish and hope that you will eventually get back to this fic to finish it through to the end. I hope that you are still reading reviews for this fic like your other fics. Again thanks and keep writing. Hoping for an update soon.
Kelly Rajczak chapter 3 . 6/21
This is a great story. I really wish that you would finish this work soon. Please consider it, keep writing.
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Please contine! This is a awsome story!
EyeCandy432 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Love it! Please make more!
Dia chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Amazing, please do more. 3
Trey Belmondo chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I really like the story it is much better then mine you are by far one of the best three authers I have seen on fanfic
Fan Of Games chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Good day, Patricia de Lioncourt. I've just published a story in the Cthulhu Mythos section of the books category. It's called "The Smell From The Sewers". I'm inviting you to read it and (if you want to) review it.
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh yeah, I forgot to add this in to my last review of this story. I have to say that those lines from Kelly Clarkson's "Because Of You" song go with the story pretty well. I have that song on my iPod, and I have to say that it's really good.
Fan Of Games chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I'm sorry that this might be a bit late, but the poll you were talking about in Year Five is no longer there. However, even though the poll is no longer there, I'd still like to see this story continued. The Castlevania stories (by you) that I have read so far have impressed me. As a fan of your Castlevania stories, you're the only author (so far) I have favorited. I look forward to reading more Castlevania stories by you.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Wonderful. Yay! *nod* _
Jacky-lulu chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
i hope you go on with this story i like it and wish to see how it end.
Hakion n' Xubose chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
This is the most fascinating story!

I do believe I want you to continue. Exceptionally well written!
Milica2815 Castlevania Fans chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Are you going to continue?
Unknown chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
I like fan fictions, will there be a next chapter?
Michael chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
I've just read this story, and I must commend you on your handling of the established characters in the Casltevania Canon. I look forward to reading your next installment.

huh...I just read the bottom of this little box and it said:

"A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer."

Ah well..in that case... There was one part of Alucard that seemed a bit out of character for him, indeed even your portrayl of him, which was his line at the end of "Year Five".

“I knew I was going to mess this up,”

I'm having trouble typing what exactly it is that bugs me about this...it doesnt seem like something he would say. He is more classy then "I knew I was going to mess this up". He can feel that way, but him actually saying THOSE words throws him out of the way he normally speaks...eh...for example.

I assume you've played SoTN, when you reach the Master Librarian, in order to get his assistance he doesn't say:

"I'll pay you money."

He says:

"You won't go unrewarded..."

Do you see what I'm trying to say? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like this story very much, and would very much like to continue reading it, which I will, but the last line there was just so...not Alucard.

Once again, I love the story and look forward to reading even more of it. Thanks for typing it.

-Mike