Reviews for Because of You
Corrupted Sanctuary chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
I'm enjoying this piece of writing immensely! Just watching his interaction with Daniella, is making me go, "Aw!" I think Alucard!Daddy! is awesome, and fits, at least to this story anyway!

I can't wait to see how well she does in school - she's the right age to start schooling anyway. And I can tell a brilliance (aka intelligence) from either her true parents or Alucard will shine into her schoolwork - here I'm leaning towards both, nature and nuture.

I think Alucard has done a more than fine job of raising her to be innocent. I bet with all the moving from place to place via carriage ingrained more than a few instincts in her quite thoroughly. To be quiet and observant, not to mention obedient for one - the child will sense even the slightest bit discomfort or tension from the parent, and perceive it to be something affecting, and will learn to be quiet to keep the tension from mounting. She also likes to please her father, this must have come about because of his own quietness.

I sort of could tell that if she had been with Maria and her father, she'd be louder, like the sun, both in rambunctiousness and whatnot. But Alucard's influence has indeed won out, and she's instead like the full moon, still very bright, but not entirely too loud to cause unwanted attention.

I don't want to bore you with all of my analyzing - which most likely means nothing, considering most of it must of been summoned by my over-active imagination! The shame of my being! ... Well, not really, I love my brain! Woot!

Have a good day! :D

~C.S.
Argentum Ignis chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I think you've got a really good story, and I love it, because it sticks with the "SotN image" of Alucard, even while introducing him in a totally new scenario. Keep up the good work, and I love your story.
V chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
I love it!Alucard soo cute trying 2 get her friends..aw!
Reinhart77 chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
I loved the fic. Very novel precept. Loved the "Alucard-speak" too. Hope to read more.
Kitala chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Ooh, poor Daniella!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Oh! GREAT chapter! I LOVED IT! Sorry...Squee! Ok, I was a bit overexcited there. Nicely written, Trish.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
aw kawai! can i be a wolf in the story huh huh huh? i wanna onegai, i can be the pet wolf *wags tail enthusiastically* XP
V chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
So Cute...!Update soon!
Aurora M. Tepes chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Sorry I'm too lazy to sign in right now, but that was great! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kitala chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
I really like this so far- and Daniella is SO cute!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Oh! So SWET! GREAT chapter! Daniella is so cute! And you write Alucard so well. Nicely done.
ShinimegamisScythe chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
this fic might be _very_ interesting. I hope to read more soon. Can't wait so see Alucard experiencing the 'joys' of fatherhood... *laughs*
Aurora M. Tepes chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I like it. Can't wait for more.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I order you to update this...now!
Kitala chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wonderful job. I love the storyline so far and where this was heading- and a special kudos on keeping Alucard canon.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »