Reviews for Hot Attraction
darkangel199113 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Interesting concept. Wish it had been longer. I think if it had been, it would have been even better. I loved it as is and I love your lemons. Such a shame you don't write anymore. I hope all my spamming reaches you, though!
young kagome chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Decent.
Insane is my name chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Yay they got together nothing can stop them from love :-)
Insane is my name chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Oh no she didn't that bitch! Man this sucks kagome go back you didn't see the rest damn it! Sesshomaru squeeze the life out of her but I loved it
Insane is my name chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Poor inuyasha and man this is awesome and I really feel bad for inuyasha andt this is getting good :-)
Insane is my name chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Don't listen to that witch kagome! She just hatin but anyway I loved it and it was funny imostly the part with sango and miroku assumed and got caught :-)
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Somene saves her I bet and I bet kikyo did the photo and called someone ro go hit kagome but I loved it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
What if they can't dance cause they did it?! But not worrying about that they look so cute together when dancing hee and sesshomaru... naraku mad creepy :-) I loved it
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I knew you were gonna bring kikyo in and of course they say they look alike! But whatever I loved ir none the less :-)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
What is inuyasha deal she can do what she want but it was awesome and I loved it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Don't be so mad kags... I loved it :-)
tuberose lover chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Awwww!
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
This is really good story. you really have a talent.
Angelmoon1089 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
It was really good. I wish you would make a sequel.
Deb.23 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
aww! cute, hot, attracting, sexy and hell man! awesome dance. where in the world did you get those moves? i'll be damned if i dont say they are fabulous..