Reviews for Reunion Of A Family
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 5 . 9/3/2006
A great story I really like it:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
MorganisM-Lve chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
what e great story really enjoyed it :)
MorganisM-Lve chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
very cute story line
MorganisM-Lve chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That was freaking briliant. i like the way the war was-sad and all.
xdopex chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Loved it! Well done!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Read all your harry potter stories and i loved them all! Bravo can't wait to read more. :)
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
I love Happy Endings! This story was great! Could you please write more though? I mean its such an amazing story and its so well written.
xdopex chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
I read A Moment with the Dragon. Yeah I liked that too... it explained quite a bit. Thanks for letting me know about it.

This (and last) chapter where awesome. Loved 'em. Hope you write another one REALLY soon!
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
I cannot believe that Narcissa would do that! Are Draco and GInny ever going to have that talk about what happened all those years ago? What has the rest of the family have to say about what has been going on? I cant wait til the next chapter!
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
gosh that was sad. poor Ginny but i cant help but feel sorry for Draco. he should have known about the twins. still he should not have pushed Ginny away. that was cruel. keep posting and i will keep reading.
Just call me Stevie chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
This is a great story, but it seems to go way too fast. An awful lot has happened already and it's only the third chapter. I'd suggest maybe re-writing with some new scenes, such as how Draco and Ginny fell in love in the first place and also their discussion after Draco meets them for the first time. Anyways, a very interesting story, keep it up! _
xdopex chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Well done. I like it. Please update again soon. Can't wait to see where it goes. But there could have been a little more explaination. Its jumped around a little and didn't explain much. Like how she fell in love with him and obviously she had his kids but there wasn't explaination.
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Oh wow. I love the way it went thru quickly. I love the way that Draco and Ginny comforted one another. I loved this story idea.