Reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins
lovelyluce chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I've been meaning to read this for ages. Quite an interesting take, I have to say. Enjoyable read.
Imperial Raven chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Morbid, though a nice piece of work.
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Unexpected, but enjoyable none the less :D Great work!
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow, really a very unique idea. It was interesting to read and explore the different paths each character took. Great job!
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
*Gasp* Hermione, how dare say something like that at Draco. Oh well, It's just a fanfic. It was good, a little short for my likeing, but still good just the same.
Polish chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was awesome! I loved it! wow, sequel?
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
gosh! this is awesome!
My Delilah chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I adore the seven sins and I adore stories written around them. This is beautiful. Truly. I love the formatting as well.

My Delilah
DemonicLime chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Love the fic, but I got this off of a favorites list of a person who wrote one almost exactly like this. I pretty sure they're the one who copied though, because this was under their favorites.
88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I realy liked it.
insane songbird chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
OMFG! That fit so perfectly onto evry single one of them... great. just great
Celebriangel chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was really brilliant. Each individual drabble was like a tiny, shapr piece of each person's thoughts, and you managed to coonvey so much emotion and reasoning in 150 words-or-so each. You've created this whole universe, where lots of things have happened and it's all sort of gone wrong in less than 10 words. I like the 'Deadly Sins', because it's half that circumstances have driven your characters to deadly sins, and half that the Deadly Sins have caused everything to go wrong.

I'm in awe that you've managed to pack so much into such a short little fic, and that makes its impact much greater.
D chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Well. That was interesting. I detest Ginny, but this was lovely. :) Scary, but nice and lovely.

~silver emerald eyes
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
WOW... that was so COOL!

I like it very much! And the situations are so realistic! I don't know how you got the ideas, but it's bloody brilliant!

Cat
animmage chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
nice story, very interesting. great job and can't wait for your next story. bye.