Reviews for A Certain Kind of Warmth
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I've never considered this pairing before, but I loved it. The two of them are very well suited for each other, and I like the interaction between them. Great job.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was really awesome! I think you did an awesome job. Keep up the lovely work!
sorry chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
your story has been plagiarized on www . asianfanfics story/view/325464/1/a-certain-kind-of-warmth-jessica-jonghyun-romance-sicajong-jongsica-wierd The site has been notified, and the story has been reported.
NakrellTakima chapter 1 . 8/23/2012

Its very rare though... -_-
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was wonderful! :)
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ithilium chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow, good writing! I'm usually an InoShika fan; but the way your wrote it, Kankuro could actually be a good match to Ino. They both seem to have the up-front, no shyness attitude. Beautiful writing :)
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 4/3/2010

I cannot believe I didn't find this jewel earlier! I've been looking everywhere for good KankuIno fics, and thought I had found all there was... Apparently I was very, very wrong.

Like I said, too cute. Perfectly in character, adorable plot and GAH.

Fantastic job.
twili.imp chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very oddly, after reading your fic, this couple makes sense to me, and I very much like it.

Lazuli thanks you, darling~
unkeptsecret chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I fav'd this about a million years ago without reviewing, and in retrospect, that was kind of mean of me.

So I'm not crazy about either of these characters, but the ficlet is just so doggone cute and well-done that I can't help but love it a little.

Princess Dystopia chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
:D Oh, baby Jesus! I love this!
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw...I loved it!1

Why is Kankurou so fuckin' HOT?1?
OSYH chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Okay, this is such a grat pairing because of the way you wrote this and wrote their personalities that seemed to mesh together so perfectly! I loved this! Oh, and I'm one of those people who get really cold, but I don't hate it for some reason. Anyways, great story!
Akahime88 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This is wonderful. - Kankuro's such a sweet lover.
Vermilion69 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I adore this story to the point that i can read it a 100 times and i still smile like an idiot,you my friend made me love even more kanoino i take my hat off to you and this fic is defitnitly in my top 5 of fave fics.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »